Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Allen company to select the right technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Allen, Texas companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the network infrastructure required for an at-home workforce can be particularly challenging if you must accommodate a combination of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote support for both outdated as well as current technologies in virtual office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential upgrades. Support services available from Progent to assist your company to create a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to create a secure tunnel for authenticated remote workers to access IT assets located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN tunneling for a wide range of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a telecommuter to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This gives network managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and offers them a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for setting up routers from a range of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by the whole family and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can cause throughput and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by delivering services that include Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration help.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Vital applications may demand redundant Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for selecting service providers, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Allen, Texas company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.