Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Allen organization to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Allen, Texas organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure required for an at-home work environment can be particularly complicated if you must accommodate a mix of personal equipment such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing online support for both legacy as well as current IT products in virtual office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for making necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to help you to create a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authorized at-home workers to use IT resources situated at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to deploy and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN tunneling for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable a telecommuter to view and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This provides network managers significant control over the digital environment of telecommuters and ensures remote users a familiar experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier remote consulting for deploying home routers from all major vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting the whole family and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can cause performance as well as security issues. Progent can assist you to resolve these problems by providing services like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point setup help.
- Internet access solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Line-of-business processes may require backup Internet access in the event the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for identifying Internet service providers, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Allen, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.