Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Newark organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Newark, New Jersey businesses to with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be particularly complex if you have to accommodate a mix of personal hardware such as PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering remote help for both outdated and current IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential upgrades. Services available from Progent to help your company to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to establish a safe connection for authorized at-home employees to access IT resources located at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow a telecommuter to see and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This gives IT managers more control over the digital environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers expert remote support for integrating routers from a variety of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by an entire household and guests, are commonly used by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and security problems. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering services that include Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Line-of-business processes might demand backup Internet access in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers expertise for selecting service providers, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and configuring high-availability Internet connections. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Newark, New Jersey company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.