Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your San Juan organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help San Juan, Puerto Rico businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the network infrastructure required to support a remote work environment can be particularly challenging if you must manage a mix of personal equipment like PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing online help for both outdated as well as current IT products in remote office venues enables you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Services offered by Progent to assist your company to implement a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN technology allows you to establish a safe connection for authenticated at-home workers to access IT assets located at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to deploy and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow a teleworker to view and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This technology provides network managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and offers remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers expert remote consulting for deploying routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by an entire household and visitors, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can cause throughput and cybersecurity issues. Progent can help you to resolve these issues by providing services like Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Line-of-business processes may require backup Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for picking Internet service providers, picking appropriate service bundles, and integrating high-availability Internet connections. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your San Juan, Puerto Rico organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.