Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Savannah company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Savannah, Georgia businesses to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required for an at-home work environment can be especially challenging if you have to accommodate a mix of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering online help for both legacy and current IT products in remote office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Services offered by Progent to assist you to implement a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- VPN technology allows you to establish a secure tunnel for authenticated at-home employees to use IT assets located at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a wide selection of devices including Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable an at-home worker to view and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers significant control over the digital environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online consulting for setting up routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting the whole family and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create performance and security issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these issues by providing services that include Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP setup assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Line-of-business processes may demand redundant Internet access in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking ISPs, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and integrating high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Savannah, Georgia organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.