Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Seattle organization to select the right technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Seattle, Washington businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the network infrastructure required for a remote workforce can be particularly challenging if you have to manage a combination of worker-owned hardware like PCs and laptops, routers, and wireless appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering online support for both legacy as well as modern IT products in virtual office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for making essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help you to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to create a safe tunnel for authorized at-home employees to access IT resources located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to deploy and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow an at-home worker to see and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This technology provides network managers more control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers expert remote consulting for deploying routers from a variety of vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting families and visitors, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create throughput and cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by delivering services that include Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point integration assistance.
- Internet access methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Vital processes may require redundant Internet connections in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for selecting Internet service providers, picking appropriate bandwidth and data volume packages, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Seattle, Washington organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.