Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Bakersfield organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Bakersfield, California companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Setting up the network infrastructure required for a remote workforce can be especially complex if you must manage a combination of personal hardware like desktop computers and laptops, routers, and wireless appliances from various manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering remote support for both outdated as well as current IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for implement necessary updates. Services offered by Progent to assist your company to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to create a secure connection for authenticated at-home workers to access IT resources located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a telecommuter to view and use a remote computer's desktop. This gives IT managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for integrating routers from a range of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by an entire household and guests, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and cybersecurity issues. Progent can help you to mitigate these issues by providing services that include Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Mission-critical applications might require backup Internet connections in case the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for identifying service providers, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Bakersfield, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.