Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, security, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Bakersfield organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Bakersfield, California organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Setting up the network infrastructure required for an at-home workforce can be especially complicated if you have to accommodate a mix of personal equipment such as desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing remote help for both outdated and current IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for making essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help you to implement a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authenticated at-home workers to use IT assets situated at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to deploy and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a wide range of endpoint devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a teleworker to see and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This technology provides network managers more control over the digital environment of telecommuters and ensures them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier remote consulting for deploying routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by the whole family and guests, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can create throughput as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering services like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Vital processes may require backup Internet connections in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for identifying Internet service providers, picking sensible service bundles, and configuring high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Bakersfield, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.