Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Des Moines organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Des Moines, Iowa organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required to support an at-home work environment can be especially complex if you must accommodate a combination of worker-owned hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from different vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background providing remote help for both outdated and modern technologies in virtual office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for implement essential upgrades. Services offered by Progent to help your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to create a secure connection for authorized at-home workers to use IT assets located at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for safe VPN tunneling for a broad range of endpoint devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a teleworker to see and use a remote computer's desktop. This technology provides network managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers expert remote consulting for setting up routers from all major vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by families and guests, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can help you to resolve these problems by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point integration assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Vital applications may require backup Internet connections in the event the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking service providers, choosing appropriate bandwidth and data volume offerings, and configuring redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Des Moines, Iowa company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.