Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your El Paso organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist El Paso, Texas businesses to with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure required to support an at-home workforce can be particularly challenging if you must manage a combination of worker-owned equipment such as PCs and laptops, routers, and wireless APs from various vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering online support for both outdated as well as current technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement necessary upgrades. Services available from Progent to help you to create a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity allows you to create a safe tunnel for authenticated remote workers to use IT resources located at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for safe VPN tunneling for a wide range of devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a telecommuter to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This gives IT managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for deploying routers from all major vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by families and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can help businesses to resolve these issues by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP integration help.
- Internet access methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Business-critical processes might require redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for identifying service providers, selecting appropriate service packages, and setting up high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your El Paso, Texas organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.