Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your El Paso company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist El Paso, Texas businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk services, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure required to support a remote work environment can be especially complex if you have to manage a combination of personal equipment such as desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering online help for both legacy as well as modern technologies in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for making necessary updates. Services available from Progent to help your company to implement a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN technology allows you to create a safe tunnel for authenticated remote workers to use IT resources located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist you to configure and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide range of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to view and use a remote PC's desktop. This gives IT managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures remote users a familiar experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for configuring routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by an entire household and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can cause throughput and security problems. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these problems by providing expertise like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP integration help.
- Internet access solutions affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Line-of-business applications might demand redundant Internet access in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for identifying Internet service providers, picking appropriate bandwidth and data volume bundles, and setting up high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your El Paso, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.