Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Minnetonka company to select the appropriate tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Minnetonka, Minnesota companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure required for a remote workforce can be particularly complicated if you must accommodate a combination of personal hardware like PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering online support for both outdated and current technologies in remote office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement necessary upgrades. Support services available from Progent to help you to implement a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to establish a safe tunnel for authenticated remote employees to access IT assets situated at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can help you to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for safe VPN tunneling for a wide range of devices such as Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to see and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives IT managers substantial control over the computing environment of at-home employees and offers remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers expert remote consulting for setting up routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by an entire household and guests, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to resolve these problems by providing expertise like Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless access point integration help.
- Internet access methods affect the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Line-of-business processes might demand backup Internet access in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for picking Internet service providers, choosing appropriate service bundles, and integrating high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Minnetonka, Minnesota company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.