Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Minnetonka company to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Minnetonka, Minnesota businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the network infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be especially complex if you must accommodate a combination of personal equipment like PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from various vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background providing online support for both legacy and current IT products in remote office venues allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary upgrades. Services available from Progent to assist your company to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to establish a secure connection for authenticated at-home workers to access IT resources situated at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can assist your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for secure VPN tunneling for a wide range of devices such as Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable an at-home worker to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology gives IT managers more control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier online consulting for setting up routers from a range of vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting families and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create throughput as well as security problems. Progent can assist you to resolve these issues by providing expertise like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Business-critical processes might demand redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for selecting service providers, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and integrating high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Minnetonka, Minnesota organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.