Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Minnetonka company to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Minnetonka, Minnesota businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the network infrastructure needed to support a remote work environment can be especially challenging if you have to accommodate a mix of personal hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from different manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering online support for both outdated and current technologies in remote office venues allows you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help you to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authorized at-home employees to use IT resources located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can help you to configure and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN tunneling for a broad range of endpoint devices including Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a teleworker to view and use a remote PC's desktop. This provides IT managers more control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures them a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online support for setting up routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by the whole family and visitors, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can cause throughput as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these problems by providing services that include Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point setup help.
- Internet access methods impact the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Vital applications may require redundant Internet access in case the normal connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for picking Internet service providers, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and integrating high-availability Internet access. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Minnetonka, Minnesota business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.