Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Napa company to pick the right tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Napa, California organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure needed to support an at-home work environment can be especially complex if you have to accommodate a combination of personal equipment such as desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from an assortment of vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering online support for both outdated as well as modern technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for making necessary upgrades. Support services available from Progent to help your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network technology allows you to create a secure tunnel for authenticated remote employees to use IT resources situated at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to configure and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a wide range of devices including Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to view and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This gives IT managers significant control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for configuring home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting families and guests, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can help you to mitigate these issues by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Mission-critical applications might require redundant Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for picking service providers, selecting sensible service bundles, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Napa, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.