Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Napa organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Napa, California businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the network infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be particularly complicated if you have to manage a mix of personal equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing remote help for both legacy and modern IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to implement a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to establish a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home employees to access IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can assist you to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can assist your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for secure VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable an at-home worker to view and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This gives network managers significant control over the digital environment of at-home employees and offers remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for setting up routers from a variety of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by an entire household and visitors, are commonly used by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and security problems. Progent can help you to mitigate these problems by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Vital processes might demand backup Internet connections in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for picking Internet service providers, choosing sensible service offerings, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet access. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Napa, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.