Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Parsippany company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Parsippany, New Jersey businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required for an at-home workforce can be particularly complex if you must manage a combination of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering online help for both outdated as well as current IT products in virtual office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for making essential upgrades. Services offered by Progent to help your company to create a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to create a secure connection for authorized remote employees to access IT assets situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to configure and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a broad range of devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable an at-home worker to see and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This gives IT managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online support for configuring home routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by families and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput and cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by providing services that include Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Business-critical processes might require backup Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for selecting service providers, choosing appropriate bandwidth and data volume bundles, and setting up redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Parsippany, New Jersey business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.