One of the top network consultant companies for business systems, Progent maintains a full-time team of talented service experts who focus on mainstream IT areas including:
- Microsoft products
- Cisco routers, Catalyst and Nexus switches, firewalls, wireless APs, plus VoIP solutions
- System security expertise
- Sophisticated network infrastructures
- Off-site troubleshooting and network management
Progent's Experts Team, which includes freelance experts certified and coordinated by Progent, offers exceptionally refined skills in a wide variety of key business areas and networking solutions such as:
- Macintosh and iOS networking and applications
- Consulting for Linux-based, UNIX, and Sun systems
- Dynamics MRP, Enterprise Resource Planning, or Customer Relationship Management expertise
- BI expertise for platforms including SQL Server BI Stack, Power BI, and Crystal Reports
- Chief Information Officer, management information analyst, and project management outsourcing
- Web application design, deployment, and debugging
- SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle DBM development and DBA help
- Microsoft Office Access database development, migration and troubleshooting
- Office and Microsoft Office 365 online training
Innovative models for attracting customers, providing service, creating a dynamic company culture, and providing highly competitive compensation and benefits have allowed Progent to be among the most rapidly expanding and most well recognized Microsoft Partners consultant firms in America and to build a worldwide organization for providing online network support. If you are an accredited IT technician or network expert with an orientation towards a customer service and excellent people skills, you will find in Progent a chance for enhancing your technical skills, developing a more independent career, and attaining financial success.
Learn Additional Information Concerning Jobs at Progent
Follow these links to find out additional details concerning our work openings, company philosophy, work conditions, compensation structure, and benefits:
Consulting Work at Progent
We are hiring a range of full-time professionals including motivated Microsoft MCSE and MCP computer consultants; connectivity consultants who have Cisco CCIE certification; and consultants for advanced network design with experience in mobile access, wireless networking, high-availability systems, disaster recovery solutions, data protection, and VMware technology. Progent is also hiring desktop support experts, remote troubleshooting specialists, and CISM or CISSP accredited security consultants. We are also hiring experienced managers able to perform effectively in our high-growth, virtual office environment. Find out additional information concerning staff consulting work at Progent by referring to Consulting Work at Progent.
Contracting Jobs at Progent
Progent works with freelance professionals who have proven knowledge and field background in crucial information technology topics beyond our main service focus. Progent's Experts Group includes freelance consultants who can provide advice and programming support for mission-critical solutions that include MRP, Enterprise Resource Planning, or Customer Relationship Management; have deep expertise with popular operating systems such as Linux, Apple OS, or Sun, or offer world-class help in areas like telecom, web site development, Juniper products, web commerce, or Oracle Database development and management. Independent consultants certified by Progent cooperate with our full-time consultants to provide comprehensive solutions for small and midsize business networks. In order to find out more details concerning contract opportunities with our Experts Team, visit Contracting Jobs at Progent.
Reasons That We Are Unique
Progent has been able to attract the best professional experts by being different. With a powerful blend of entrepreneurial drive, dedication to client satisfaction, use of advanced technical tools, and a flexible work model that offers life-style choices for Progent's consulting team, Progent creates a stimulating setting for select consultants who posses a desire for quickly enhancing their professional skills to create concrete solutions for a range of businesses and network environments. Find out additional details about how we are exceptional by referring to How We Are Unique.
Our Virtual Office Infrastructure
Progent's virtual office model incorporates advanced technical tools that support off-site support, wireless communication, convenient access to Progent's knowledge bases, and close cooperation with talented team members to help you to resolve challenging IT issues. Our virtual office environment frees you to focus on delivering IT solutions instead of fighting traffic and helps you establish lasting client relationships by enabling you to provide quick, viable, and cost-effective solutions. If you want to learn more details about Progent's virtual office business model, see Progent virtual Office Infrastructure.
Compensation Model and Benefit Programs
Our compensation model is determined by revenue sharing. What you make is directly based on what you contribute. Consultants have the option of concentrating on quality of life and electing to consult at an easy pace, utilizing Progent's flexible schedule to make time for individual enthusiasms, or you can take advantage of the chance to earn significant income through persistent work and long hours. Progent also offers full family health insurance as well as many other benefits. Learn additional details about our compensation model and benefits by visiting Progent Compensation Model and Benefit Packages.
Jobs at Progent Questions and Answers
To see replies to frequent enquiries concerning being employed by Progent, go to Consulting at Progent Frequently Asked Questions.
The following is a list of Progent's current job openings:
Sr. Microsoft IT Consulting Expert -
Progent is seeking experienced Senior Microsoft information technology consultants in the to help a range of small organizations to manage IT environments powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 through 2016. Key areas of knowledge include network infrastructure, Active Directory design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
More information on Senior Microsoft Information Technology Consulting Expert Jobs
Desktop Support Expert -
Progent is looking for Desktop Support Experts to help Progent's clients with maintenance, break/fix and project work. This is a 1099 consulting position that will be performed at Progent's customer premises in the . Daytime availability is needed, Monday through Friday. Our consultant will maintain and support users of all desktop and laptop computers powered by the latest Microsoft technologies. Also, work closely with client's executives, management, IT staff or under the direction or guidance of Progent's senior consultant to support the client's end users.
More information on Desktop Engineer Job
Sr. Microsoft Computer Consultant - New York Metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles Areas
Progent is looking for proven Senior Microsoft computer consultants in the New York metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles areas to assist a variety of small businesses maintain networks powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 through 2016. Important fields of knowledge include system architecture, Active Directory design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
Details on Sr. Microsoft IT Consulting Expert Jobs
Sr. Microsoft Exchange Expert - , Remote
Progent is seeking a Senior Exchange expert to lead large-scale Exchange design and implementation initiatives. The right candidate should be a computer consultant with subject matter expertise in the area of Microsoft Exchange 2007 through 2016 and Office 365 and with a solid understanding of Active Directory. This position demands a background in the consulting, system design, implementation and support of these technologies.
More information about Sr. Microsoft Exchange Consultant Job
Business Development Representative - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
Progent is seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to work as a senior-level sales executive responsible for selling the company's comprehensive selection of information technology outsourcing and network consulting, and application development services. Activities of the Business Development Representative include:
- Generating and explaining crucial elements of service proposals that align our services with a customer's unique competitive requirements
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients
- Providing continuing client management and generating follow-on sales
- Maintaining an understanding of rapidly changing IT technology
More information about Business Development Representative Job - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
If you wish to apply for any opening shown above, please send your resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include the job codes of the jobs that interest you.
More Information About Work with Us
Fulltime Jobs for Network Consultants, Computer Service Technicians,
Security Consultants, and Online Support Technicians
Progent wants to find full-time, results-oriented Microsoft certified engineers with Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer certification; Cisco accredited network engineers who have Cisco CCIE credentials; security consultants who have CISSP, CISM, or CISA or equivalent security certification; and advanced system design consultants with a background in mobile solutions, wireless connectivity, high uptime, business continuity, information protection, and VMware. Progent also is looking for employees who can join our team of desktop service technicians and remote support experts. In addition, We are seeking talented administrators who can perform effectively in our fast-paced, virtual office environment.
By maintaining a team of skilled and dedicated consultants, delivering world-class customer services, and following a competitive value-focused pricing model, Progent has been able to increase our client base rapidly while providing professional support to numerous companies in the San Francisco area and across the United States. An advanced virtual office network, a shared information database, and a team strategy for problem resolution have helped Progent to retain a skilled staff and a loyal customer base.
If you are a network professional with troubleshooting expertise, teaming with Progent or helping our customers will enhance your knowledge via cooperation with Progent's group of mutually supportive, expert engineers. Progent's focus on providing information technology expertise and technical support to small organizations will give you the chance to collaborate intimately with decision makers and add significantly to the success of dynamic companies.
Progent is looking for technical professionals who can show recognized certification in their special focus. So, if you are a Microsoft consultant, you should have your Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer credential. For Cisco experts, show us your Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert or Cisco Certified Network Professional credential. For network security, you should have earned you Certified Information Systems Security Professional, CISA, CISM, or one of the other leading security credentials. Naturally, Progent is aware of "paper experts". Nevertheless, the fact that a credential does not ensure excellence is no justification for not owning one. If you know your field, then most of these certifications should present no challenge. The bottom line is that if you represent yourself to be an expert, then clients deserve to see credentials. Progent will broadcast your skills, but you must have standard certifications for Progent to work with. If you are strongly against the idea of certifications, Progent can understand and honor your position, but you are likely not a good fit.
Freelance Work for premier Application Specialists for
Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and Sun Technology
For more than two decades, Progent's information technology engineers have offered low-cost and effective computer support expertise for small businesses in the and throughout the U.S. A sophisticated virtual office network, a common technical knowledge base, and a team philosophy for problem resolution have helped Progent to retain a talented in-house team and quickly grow a satisfied client base.
The Experts Group is our way to offer clients the services of expert computer consulting engineers who have in-depth knowledge and work experience in important areas beyond Progent's core concentration in network support and security. Experts Team members are often freelance contractors and occasionally "moonlighters" who have been carefully premier by us to collaborate with our staff engineers to deliver end-to-end, enterprise-class network solutions to small companies. We are continually expanding our Experts Group to meet the particular needs of our customer base.
Our Experts Group now provides support in these areas:
- Apple OS networking and programs
- Consulting for Linux-powered, UNIX-powered, and Sun environments
- Manufacturing Resource Planning, Enterprise Resource Planning, or Customer Relationship Management customization
- Mission-critical and vertical program help
- CIO, business analyst, and project logistics outsourcing
- Custom applications design and deployment
- Web, eCommerce, EDI, and customer information portal design and integration
- SQL management and performance help
- Management information consulting
- Telecommunications systems consulting
Benefits of being a member of Our Experts Group include:
- By working with us, you get to leverage the momentum of Progent's dramatic expansion and excellent reputation in the marketplace. By having a group of talented and committed professionals, providing excellent customer care, and following a strong, value-focused billing model, we have multiplied our customer base during the last few years and Progent currently provides professoinal services to hundreds of businesses in and throughout the United States.
- Our veteran marketing staff handles all facets of promoting your skills and technical knowledge into our quickly growing customer base, so you expend less time signing up clients and extra time generating money.
- We will assist in communications between you and Progent's key team of experienced Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified engineers who act as the conduit to the influential managers among Progent's clients.
- Our selling and operations groups will take care of the complete selling and engagement cycle, from lead identification, job approval, customer needs definition, capabilities matching, project scoping proposal generation, contract negotiation and generation. Your entire focus stays with delivering high-level consulting expertise.
- We will gives you access to Progent's sophisticated virtual office infrastructure, offering convenient meeting/work sites in the San Francisco area, plus data and voice connectivity anywhere in the U.S.
- You will have access to our extensive database, procedures based on industry best practices, library of professional publications, and the shared experience from one of 's largest independent groups of expert network professionals.
- We will share partner-only benefits from top technology companies including Microsoft and Cisco, including free ordiscounted training classes, web access to restricted vendor troubleshooting utilities and technical support resources, and on-line internal use programs for training or demonstration use.
- You will have the security of backup coverage from Progent's staff consultants and other Expert Team members in the event you are unavailable to respond to client demands due to work schedule conflicts, vacation, sickness, or training.
- As a 1099 subcontractor to Progent, you get simplified, risk-free invoicing and consistent payment schedules. In addition, Progent is responsible for receivables collection
There is not any cost to become part of Progent's Experts Team, but Progent has these qualifications to join:
- You should show a strong track record as a consultant operating independently in your area of expertise, including a minimum two year history of successful consulting projects and/or have an active customer base to which you now deliver continuing consulting activity.
- You have to show that you are an expert in your area of specialization, which includes having an extensive task-relevant history and excellent referrals, and have current vendor and/or institutional professional certifications.
- You should be able to carry yourself in a professional way and be self motivated and assured in your abilities. You must have excellent communications skills and know how to work effectively alone or as part of a team.
- You need to be able to communicate proper expectations to clients and fellow Progent team members and you have to know how scope out projects, create project plans, and define realistic work schedules.
Improve Your Skills with Advanced Technology and
Joining the Top Team of Computer Consultants
Progent's business climate will allow you to become a more capable consultant by improving your information technology knowledge and boosting the loyalty of your customers. Progent makes good on this promise by attracting the top consulting experts for you to work with, providing a state-of-the-art network and communications architecture, using specialized application tools to deliver the maximum quality of support, and by streamlining our operational structures for finding and keeping clients.
The decisive factor that distinguishes us from ordinary consulting companies is the high caliber of our consultants. Out of the 50 or so consultants who have teamed with Progent, we have recruited the best talent covering a broad range of technologies. Whether itís Microsoft servers, Cisco switches, corporate security, Apple, Linux, virtual servers, or other vital application, we engage professionals who can help you to be effective on major jobs by combining the aggregate experience of Progent's group of experts.
To ensure the success of Progent's consultants, we invest heavily in making available the best tools to perform the work efficiently. We will leverage technology to an extraordinary extent and our advanced virtual office environment allows effortless communications, collaboration, and information exchange with other Progent consultants ó entirely from home-based or on-the-road offices. Consultants donít waste time or forfeit revenue because of daily drives to a conventional office building, and all travel you do for on-site customer jobs is based on your own schedule, not ours. The most attractive benefit is that much of Progent's support services can be done off-site, representing maximum productivity for billable hours. In fact, some Progent staff do remote consulting exclusively.
Our business structure is set up for reacting quickly and efficiently to customer requirements through information sharing and collaborative problem resolution. Even though our engineers operate with a high level of freedom, dispatching is centralized, customer problems and resolutions are meticulously tracked, recorded, and organized for easy retrieval, current consultant availability is published to facilitate team tasks and enable problem escalation, and customer approval is continually monitored. We reinforce the feeling of connection through periodic workgroup meetings and quarterly corporate events.
Most of our consultants are situated throughout
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0009'
Subscript out of range: 'RndRange(...)'
/header-subr.asp, line 2229