One of America's premiere network consulting firms for business systems, Progent manages a full-time staff of certified service professionals who concentrate on mainstream IT areas including:
- Microsoft Windows technology
- Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, wireless APs, plus VoIP solutions
- Network security expertise
- Sophisticated network architecture
- Remote troubleshooting and network administration
Our Experts Group, which contracts independent experts premier and managed by Progent, offers exceptionally specialized skills in a broad variety of critical business applications and network technologies that include:
- Macintosh and iOS networking and application software
- Expertise for Linux, UNIX-based, and Sun Solaris environments
- Dynamics MRP, Enterprise Resource Planning, or CRM consulting
- BI expertise for platforms including Microsoft's SQL Server BI Stack, Power BI, and Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx
- CIO, business analyst, and project logistics outsourcing
- Web-based app design, integration, and debugging
- SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle DBM development and DBA help
- Office Access application development, migration and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office desktop and Office 365 consulting
Creative structures for acquiring customers, providing support, nurturing a dynamic working environment, and offering highly competitive compensation have enabled us to be one of the most rapidly expanding and best respected Microsoft Partners consultant companies in the United States and to establish a worldwide presence for providing remote network support. If you are an accredited computer support professional or network expert with a drive for a customer service and strong communication skills, consultants will find in Progent a chance for increasing your technical knowledge, living a more rewarding lifestyle, and attaining economic success.
Learn More Information Concerning Jobs at Progent
Follow these links to find out additional information concerning Progent's job openings, business philosophy, work conditions, compensation structure, and benefits packages:
Consulting Careers at Progent
Progent is looking for a range of full-time workers including motivated Microsoft MCSE and MCP computer consultants; network consultants with Cisco certification; and consultants for advanced network design with experience in mobile connectivity, wireless networking, non-stop systems, disaster recovery solutions, data protection, and VMware technology. Progent is also looking for desktop support technicians, off-site troubleshooting specialists, and CISA accredited security engineers. We are also seeking veteran managers and administrators able to perform efficiently in Progent's dynamic, virtual office model. Learn additional details concerning full-time professional services jobs at Progent by going to Consulting Positions at Progent.
Freelance Work with Progent
Progent contracts freelance professionals with specialized expertise and working background in high-demand IT topics outside Progent's primary technical focus. Progent's Experts Group hires independent consultants who can provide consulting and programming services for line-of-business applications such as Manufacturing Resource Planning, Enterprise Resource Planning, or CRM; possess specialized expertise with popular operating systems such as Linux derivatives, Macintosh, or Sun, or offer world-class skills in areas like telecom, web site development, Juniper infrastructure technology, eCommerce, or Oracle Database development and administration. Freelance consultants premier by Progent coordinate with Progent's in-house engineers to provide end-to-end IT services for small company networks. To find out more details concerning contracting jobs with our Experts Team, go to Freelance Work with Progent.
How We Are Different
We have managed to attract the top professional talent by being different. Providing an innovative mix of entrepreneurial drive, commitment to customer success, use of state-of-the-art technical tools, and a flexible business model that accommodates life-style choices for our consulting team, Progent offers a dynamic culture for talented consultants who posses a drive for quickly enhancing their professional skills to deliver concrete benefits for a range of businesses and technical environments. Learn more information about how we are exceptional by visiting Ways That Progent Is Exceptional.
Our Virtual Office Business Model
Our virtual office environment uses state-of-the-art technologies that support off-site support, wireless communication, convenient availability of Progent's support databases, and close collaboration with mobile team members to allow you to resolve challenging network problems. Progent's virtual office environment enables you to concentrate on delivering IT solutions rather than dealing with traffic and lets consultants build lasting customer relationships by enabling you to provide quick, effective, and affordable solutions. If you want to find out more details about our virtual office work environment, visit Progent virtual Office Network.
Compensation and Benefit Packages
Progent's compensation is based on revenue sharing. The money you earn is wholly based on what you contribute. Consultants have the option of focusing on quality of life and choosing to consult at a more relaxed pace, utilizing Progent's versatile schedule to make time for individual enthusiasms, or you can take advantage of the chance to earn considerable money through persistent effort and lots of consulting time. Progent also provides comprehensive family health care insurance plus numerous additional benefits. Find out additional details about Progent's compensation and benefits by going to Our Compensation Model and Benefit Programs.
Working with Progent Questions and Answers
To see answers to frequent enquiries about being employed by Progent, go to Working with Progent Questions and Answers.
Below is a description of some present job opportunities:
Job Code P014
Senior Microsoft IT Consulting Expert
Progent is seeking proven Senior Microsoft information technology consulting experts in the to help a range of small and midsize organizations to manage IT environments based on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Microsoft Exchange 2007 to 2016. Key areas of expertise include network infrastructure, AD design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
More information on Senior Microsoft Computer Consultant Jobs
Job Code P016
Desktop Support Expert
Progent is seeking Desktop Support Consultants to assist our clients with maintenance, break/fix and project work. This is a 1099 consulting position that will be performed at Progent's customer sites in the . Daytime availability is needed, Monday through Friday. Our consultant will maintain and support users of all desktop and notebook computers based on the latest Microsoft technologies. Also, work closely with customer's executives, management, IT group or under the direction or guidance of our senior consultant to support the customer's end users.
Specifics on Desktop Engineer Positions
Job Code P018
Sr. Microsoft IT Consultant - New York Metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles Areas
Progent is looking for proven Sr. Microsoft computer consulting experts in the New York metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles areas to assist a variety of small businesses manage networks powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 to 2016. Important areas of knowledge include network architecture, Active Directory design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
More information on Sr. Microsoft Information Technology Consultant Positions
Senior Microsoft Exchange Consultant - Online
Progent is seeking a Sr. Microsoft Exchange consultant to lead enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange planning and deployment initiatives. The right applicant would be a computer consultant with subject matter expertise in Exchange 2007 to 2019 and Exchange Online and with a solid grasp of Active Directory. This position calls for experience in the consulting, system design, deployment and support of these technologies.
Details on Senior Microsoft Exchange Expert Positions
Job Code S25
Business Development Representative - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
Progent is seeking a Business Development Representative to work as a senior sales executive who is responsible for selling the company's broad portfolio of IT outsourcing and computer consulting, and development services. Activities of the BDR include:
Specifics about Business Development Representative Positions - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
- Producing and articulating key elements of consulting propositions which associate Progent's deliverables with an organization's IT goals
- Maintaining good relationships with customers
- Providing ongoing account management and generating follow-on sales
- Explaining continually changing IT technology
If you wish to enquire about any position shown above, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Be sure to copy the job codes of the jobs that interest you.
Additional Facts About Work with Us
Fulltime Jobs for Network Consultants, Desktop Support Specialists,
Security Experts, and Online Help Technicians
Progent wants to hire staff-level, results-driven Microsoft certified engineers with Microsoft MCSE, MCSA, or MCP credentials; Cisco certified network consultants with Cisco CCIE or CCNP credentials; security consultants with CISM or equivalent security credentials; and advanced network architecture experts with a background in mobile access, wireless connectivity, high availability, workplace recovery, data protection, and virtual servers. Progent also is hiring professionals to join our staff of helpdesk service technicians and off-site support experts. In addition, We are seeking experienced administrators able to operate effectively in our fast-paced, virtual office culture.
By supporting a team of talented and motivated consultants, providing world-class customer care, and offering a competitive value-focused fee model, We have been able to expand our client base rapidly while delivering professional support to hundreds of companies in the San Francisco area and throughout the U.S. An advanced virtual office network, a shared information database, and a team approach to problem resolution have allowed Progent to maintain a talented consulting team and a loyal customer base.
For a network professional with technical support expertise, joining Progent or working for our customers will expand your skills through cooperation with our group of highly team-oriented, talented engineers. Progent's focus on providing information technology consulting and computer support to small and midsize companies will offer you the opportunity to collaborate closely with key players and add appreciably to the success of exciting businesses.
Progent is hiring technical professionals who have verifiable certification in their technical expertise. So, if you are a Microsoft consultant, you must have earned your Microsoft MCSE certificate. For Cisco consultants, show us your Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert or CCNP credential. For network security, you should show you Certified Information Systems Security Professional, CISA, Certified Information Security Manager, or other leading security credentials. Naturally, Progent is aware of "paper experts". However, simply because a certificate does not ensure excellence is no reason for not owning one. If you have mastered your field, then the majority of these certifications should present no challenge. The point is that if you are an expert, then clients expect credentials. Progent will promote your skills, but you need to provide basic certifications for us to work with. In case you happen to be strongly opposed to the idea of certifications, we can understand and honor your opinion, but you are probably not an appropriate candidate.
Freelance Work for premier Experts for
Windows, Macintosh, Linux/UNIX, and Sun Solaris Technology
For over two decades, Progent's information technology professionals have provided affordable and effective computer support expertise for companies in the and throughout the United States. A sophisticated virtual office network, a common technical database, and a team philosophy for problem resolution have enabled Progent to build a talented consulting group and dramatically grow a satisfied client base.
The Experts Team is Progent's way to provide clients the help of expert information technology consulting engineers who have in-depth knowledge and field experience in key areas outside of our core focus in network support and security. Experts Team members are typically freelance contractors and sometimes "moonlighters" who have been carefully premier by Progent to collaborate with Progent's staff engineers to deliver comprehensive, world-class information technology solutions to small businesses. We are always enhancing our Experts Group to meet the particular needs of our customer base.
Progent's Experts Group now provides support in these areas:
- Apple OS networking and applications
- Expertise for Linux-powered, UNIX-based, and Sun systems
- Manufacturing Resource Planning, Enterprise Resource Planning, or Customer Relationship Management customization
- Line-of-business and specialized program help
- CIO, management information analyst, and project management outsourcing
- Custom program design and integration
- Web, electronic business, EDI, and client portal development and integration
- SQL support and efficiency consulting
- Business intelligence consulting
- Telecommunications architecture support
Benefits of becoming a member of Progent's Experts Group include:
- By working with Progent, you can leverage the impact of Progent's dramatic growth and top-notch recognition in the industry. By having a group of skilled and committed consultants, offering attentive customer care, and following a strong, ROI-focused pricing model, Progent has quadrupled our clientele during the past several years and Progent now provides consulting services to hundreds of companies in and across the United States.
- Progent's veteran marketing team handles all aspects of marketing your skills and areas of knowledge into our quickly growing client base, so you expend less effort finding clients and extra time making money.
- Progent will facilitate relationship building between you and our key group of expert Microsoft and Cisco Premier consultants who are the gateway to the influential managers among our customers.
- Our sales and administration groups will take care of the complete sales and contracting process, from opportunity generation, job approval, client requirements description, capabilities matching, project scoping proposal writing, agreement negotiation and generation. Your exclusive responsibility stays with providing top-quality consulting service.
- We will gives you connections to Progent's sophisticated virtual office infrastructure, including convenient conference sites throughout the San Francisco area, as well as data and voice access anywhere in the United States.
- You will have access to our vast database, processes based on best practices, library of template-deliverable publications, and the shared experience from one of 's largest pool of expert consulting professionals.
- Progent will pass on special benefits from top technology companies including Microsoft and Cisco, including free orlow-cost educational seminars, on-line access to special vendor troubleshooting utilities and product maintenance resources, and downloadable internal use programs for training or demonstration purposes.
- You will have the security of backup coverage from Progent's staff consultants and other Expert Team members in the event you are unavailable to respond to client demands due to work schedule conflicts, vacation, sickness, or training.
- As a 1099 subcontractor to Progent, you get simplified, risk-free invoicing and consistent payment schedules. In addition, Progent is responsible for receivables collection
There is not any cost to become a member of our Experts Team, but Progent has these requirements for membership:
- You must have a strong track record as a consultant operating independently in your area of expertise, including at least a two year record of successful consulting projects or you must have your own active client base for whom you currently provide ongoing support activity.
- You need to demonstrate that you are an expert in your field of specialization, which includes showing an extensive work-related history and excellent referrals, and possess current vendor or institutional professional qualifications.
- You should be able to present yourself in a professional manner and be self motivated and confident in your skills. You must have strong inter-personal skills and know how to work successfully by yourself or as part of a team.
- You should be able to communicate realistic expectations to clients and fellow Progent team members and you must be able scope out jobs, produce task plans, and define realistic work schedules.
Enhance Your Abilities with the Best Technology and
Joining a Great Team of Network Engineers
Progent's business climate will allow you to become a more capable consultant by enhancing your technical skills and boosting the loyalty of your clients. Progent delivers on this promise by attracting the top consulting talent for you to operate with, offering a state-of-the-art system infrastructure, using specialized application tools to deliver the highest level of support, and by streamlining our business models for attracting and maintaining clients.
The main factor that separates Progent from other network support companies is the high caliber of our consulting team. Out of the 50 or so consultants who have joined Progent, we have recruited top expertise across a wide range of technologies. Whether itís Microsoft servers, Cisco firewalls, network security, Apple, Linux, server virtualization, or other crucial areas, we deploy experts who can help you to be successful on larger projects by leveraging the aggregate skills of Progent's team of professionals.
To ensure the success of Progent's team, we invest significantly in making available the best technology to do the job properly. We will exploit technology to an impressive extent and our advanced virtual office infrastructure enables seamless communications, cooperation, and information exchange with other Progent consultants ó entirely from home-based or on-the-road offices. Consultants donít waste time or lose revenue with regular commutes to a physical office building, and all travel you do for on-site client jobs is based on your own schedule, not Progent's. The best benefit is that most of Progent's consulting services can be done off-site, representing maximum efficiency for income-producing time. In practice, some of our staff do off-site consulting exclusively.
Our operations are set up for reacting quickly and efficiently to customer needs via knowledge exchange and collaborative problem solving. Although Progent's consultants operate with a great deal of freedom, dispatching is unified, client problems and solutions are meticulously monitored, documented, and archived for easy reference, current consultant availability is broadcast to streamline group tasks and simplify trouble escalation, and client approval is continually evaluated. We reinforce the feeling of connection via monthly workgroup conferences and regular company-wide events.
The majority of our team is situated throughout California, but Progent is attracting a quickly growing team of consulting professionals throughout America. Our virtual office environment does away with geographic obstacles that restrict the productivity of conventional company structures. We enhance the deal by offering a comprehensive benefit plan to ensure the physical health and financial welfare of our employees and their relations.
Just as we have world-class consultants, our sales and administration groups live up to the high standards that characterizes Progent. These top-notch contributors to our growth are enabling us to identify and sign up the 50-60 new clients we are now acquiring each month. Progent recently celebrated the providing of services to our 1,000th customer. Just type ďCisco consultantsĒ or ďMicrosoft consultantsĒ into Google to check for yourself why Progent is also a strong marketing operation.
Possessing a passion for technical proficiency is a key for growth with us. A job in consulting will push you to learn more than you would in any other position in network technology. Being confronted by a continual series of technical challenges is what makes professional support interesting. Clients choose consulting firms to perform the toughest jobs. Creative tasks, advanced deployments, puzzling or entrenched issues, and difficult migrations are the foundation for our services daily. At Progent, you will not stagnate or be pigeonholed, as is all too typical for computer professionals in traditional corporate jobs. You will awake every morning excited about the challenges to come.
On the way, you will meet some great people, both by establishing strong client contacts and by operating in conjunction with other Progent team members, where you will learn from and contribute to their growth. Of course, technology is vital, but we are a relationship-focused company through and through. If you do not have strong communications skills or enjoy working with a diverse assortment of people, then Progent is probably not a good match.
If all this seems right for you, we urge you to contact Progent about our view of the future of information technology consulting.
Enjoy Lifestyle Improvements and Technical Prowess with
Progent's Advanced Virtual Office Environment
Progent is convinced that a carefully architected and executed information system can be a crucial factor for enabling a firm's growth, and Progent follows this belief in our corporate network environment. Progent has built a non-stop virtual office infrastructure that enables our in-house consultants and authorized contractors to offer rapid and efficient support, collaborate closely on sophisticated projects, and gain from professional and private growth by being a member of an exciting business ethos of personal drive and independence.