Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Firms in Jacksonville
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Jacksonville Florida allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT services team. This can help you grow your revenue, expand your service portfolio, create happy customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as seamless expansions to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT support firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with 20 years of background providing online expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any private IT support firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills you directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and manage. Smaller IT service providers rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service organizations an economical way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution enable your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
For more information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard support times are 5am to 7pm PST, five days a week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is available across the US at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your clients enter service requests by means of your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by directing an email to your designated email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows you to become a sole source for virtually all technical expertise your clients may need. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to decline opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a transparent extension of your internal IT service team, responding to your coordination, and invoices you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent uses an advanced reporting system to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully described. This enables support group to shift service responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have enough people and appropriate technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and affordably accept additional opportunities beyond your main fields of expertise and open new territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum network service provider by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large roster of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Happy clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Online Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote IT support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective online support cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Jacksonville, Florida Organizations
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers can deliver Jacksonville, Florida organizations a wide array of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Organizations in Jacksonville, Florida
For additional details about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Jacksonville, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.