Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Jacksonville
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Jacksonville Florida enables you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your own branding as a transparent augmentation of your regular network support team. This can help you add to your client base, flesh out your service catalog, create happy customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network experts, PC support technicians, network administrators, and data security professionals have worked as transparent supplements to the support groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to add to the scope of your IT support practice, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of background delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills you directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Program for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT support providers rarely have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT support organizations a practical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technical issues your firm can take on, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
To see additional details about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports by means of your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a request to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a single point of contact for practically all technical expertise your clients may require. You can build your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to say no to new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service team, under your coordination, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced service reporting platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer service assignments to internal personnel once you have enough people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and efficiently take on more opportunities outside your main fields of expertise and open new territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive IT service provider by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier support in a wide range of IT disciplines and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: With a sizable team of senior technology experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Happy clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs and produces fast results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Jacksonville, Florida Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants offers Jacksonville, Florida businesses a wide array of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for Network Service Providers in Jacksonville, Florida
For more details about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Jacksonville, Florida, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.