Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Jacksonville company to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Jacksonville, Florida businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist you to tune your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Jacksonville, Florida business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.