Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Jacksonville company to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Jacksonville, Florida organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can help you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Jacksonville, Florida organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.