Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Jacksonville company to select the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Jacksonville, Florida companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be particularly complicated if you must accommodate a combination of personal hardware such as PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering online support for both outdated as well as modern IT products in remote office venues enables you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for making necessary updates. Services available from Progent to help your company to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to establish a safe connection for authorized at-home employees to access IT resources located at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a teleworker to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology gives IT managers more control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier remote consulting for deploying routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting families and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can cause performance and security problems. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by providing services that include Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless access point integration help.
- Internet access solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Line-of-business applications may demand backup Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking service providers, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and integrating redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Jacksonville, Florida company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.