Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Jacksonville organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Jacksonville, Florida organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed for a remote work environment can be especially challenging if you have to manage a combination of worker-owned hardware like PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless appliances from different manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing online support for both outdated and modern technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for making necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to create a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to create a safe connection for authorized at-home workers to use IT assets situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a wide range of devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a teleworker to view and use a data center computer's desktop. This technology provides IT managers more control over the digital environment of telecommuters and ensures them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online support for configuring home routers from all major vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by the whole family and guests, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these issues by delivering services that include Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP integration help.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Line-of-business processes may demand backup Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for picking service providers, selecting sensible service packages, and integrating high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Jacksonville, Florida company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.