Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Jersey City
Progentís consulting services for IT service firms in Jersey City New Jersey enables your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your own branding as a transparent extension of your regular network support group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, expand your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, PC support specialists, IT admins, and data security professionals have acted as seamless adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of background delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network experts of any independent IT support firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features seamless resale to your clients of professional services. Progent bills your firm directly and works under your direction to deliver your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and manage. Smaller IT service firms seldom have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service firms an economical way to keep their own branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support organizations leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program enable you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms include:
To see more information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter service requests via your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending an email to your designated mailbox.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows you to act as a single point of contact for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to decline new business owing to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal IT service group, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced service documentation system to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for support group to transfer account responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept more jobs outside your core fields of expertise and serve additional territories without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service provider by delivering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class support in a wide array of technologies and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Happy clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered online network support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective online service cuts costs and produces fast solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Jersey City, New Jersey Organizations
Progent's veteran roster of certified consultants and technical experts offers Jersey City, New Jersey companies a broad array of remote consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Firms in Jersey City, New Jersey
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Jersey City, New Jersey, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.