Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Jersey City
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Jersey City New Jersey enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support under your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular IT services group. These services can help you add to your client base, close gaps in your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent expansions to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of expertise enables you to widen the scope of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you strengthen and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with two decades of experience providing online expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided remote IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations features seamless resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an effective service desk. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support organizations rarely have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT support organizations a practical way to keep their custom branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program allow you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For additional details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard work hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metro areas is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You have full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients submit incident reports through your own branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing a message to your assigned email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified remotely while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to say no to opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent supplement to your internal support team, responding to your direction, and bills you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class reporting system to make sure all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This enables your IT support organization to shift service assignments to internal consultants when you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and safely take on additional opportunities outside your core areas of expertise and open additional geographies without exposure to the risks involved with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT support firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad array of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable roster of high-level IT experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Keep Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise outside the fold.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective online service cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Major Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned top certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Jersey City, New Jersey Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified engineers offers Jersey City, New Jersey businesses a broad range of online technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers in Jersey City, New Jersey
To learn more details about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Jersey City, New Jersey, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.