Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, security, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Jersey City company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Jersey City, New Jersey companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required for an at-home workforce can be particularly complex if you must accommodate a combination of personal equipment such as desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering online support for both legacy as well as current IT products in virtual office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential upgrades. Services available from Progent to help you to create a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to create a secure tunnel for authorized remote workers to use IT assets located at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software for safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable an at-home worker to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers more control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier online consulting for integrating home routers from all major vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting families and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by delivering services like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration help.
- Internet access methods impact the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Vital processes might demand redundant Internet access in case the normal connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for identifying Internet service providers, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and integrating high-availability Internet access. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Jersey City, New Jersey business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.