Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Jersey City company to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Jersey City, New Jersey organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the network infrastructure needed for an at-home work environment can be particularly complicated if you have to accommodate a mix of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and laptops, routers, and wireless APs from different vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing online support for both legacy as well as modern technologies in remote office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for implement essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home employees to use IT resources located at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for secure VPN tunneling for a wide selection of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a teleworker to see and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This provides network managers more control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online support for deploying routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by an entire household and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and security problems. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these problems by providing expertise like Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Vital processes may require backup Internet connections in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for picking ISPs, picking appropriate bandwidth and data volume bundles, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Jersey City, New Jersey company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.