Progent is seeking proven Senior Microsoft information technology consultants in the New York Metro Area, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh PA to assist a range of small and midsize businesses to maintain networks powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 to 2019. Important areas of expertise include system architecture, Active Directory design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
Benefits of Teaming with Progent
Progent is a progressive network support and IT outsourcing company headquartered in San Jose, CA}, in the heart of Silicon Valley. Effective models for client marketing, service delivery, virtual office environment, and employee benefits have allowed Progent to be among the fastest growing and most successful Microsoft Partners in the United States. Our shared support database and team style of problem resolution has helped Progent to build up a talented staff and a loyal international customer base.
If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
joining Progent and supporting Progent's customers will improve your skills through interaction with Progent's team of mutually supportive, high-productivity engineers. Progent's focus on offering IT expertise and network support to small and mid-size companies will be your opportunity to operate personally with decision makers and contribute measurably to the growth of dynamic businesses. Also, Progent's virtual office infrastructure offers state-of-the-art tools for remote access and mobile connectivity to help you to implement fast solutions when you help with mission-critical problems.
Sr. Microsoft IT Consulting Expert
Work from home, virtual office environment
Minimum Work Experience Requirements
- Support and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008-powered networks
- Work onsite and online to identify and resolve urgent and lingering issues associated with availability, protection, performance, connectivity, and general productivity
- Deploy, setup and troubleshoot applications on Microsoft Windows Servers
- Install and integrate Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 desktop PCs and laptops
- Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, DFS & NTFRS
- Design information technology architectures including virtualized environments and on-premises, cloud-based, and hybrid cloud designs
- Support and administer Microsoft Outlook client with back office Exchange, MS Office suite, phone communications, and Internet connectivity
- Plan and implement upgrades to MS desktop operating system, Windows Server, Active Directory, and Microsoft Exchange Server
- Develop and test security policies including on-premises high availability, fault tolerance, backup/restore and AV plus remote or cloud-based disaster recovery
- Robust system architecture and 24x7 server monitoring and alerting
- 10+ yearsí experience in PC, server administration and network Infrastructure support (new software installation, machine provisioning, problem identification and repair)
- 5+ years consulting experience
- Ability to debug software application problems including workstation software compatibility problems, server issues, data service issues, and access issues
- Experience in business application support (Microsoft product family)
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a virtual office environment, providing reliable follow-through and using online access and wireless communication tools
- Operates without supervision and shows strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Possess a working understanding of network layers 1 through 7 and strong troubleshooting capabilities in layers 1 through 4
Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP:EA)
If you want to look further into this opening, you should email your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job code of the opening that you are asking about.