Progent is looking for proven Senior Microsoft information technology consulting experts in the New York Metro Area, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh PA to help a range of small and midsize businesses to maintain networks based on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 to 2019. Important fields of expertise include network infrastructure, AD design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
Benefits of Teaming with Progent
Progent is a progressive network support and information technology outsourcing company headquartered in San Jose, CA}, in the middle of Silicon Valley. Effective models for customer marketing, support delivery, virtual office infrastructure, and employee benefits have allowed Progent to be one of the fastest growing and most successful Microsoft Partners in America. Our shared technical database and team style of problem resolution has helped Progent to build up a talented staff and a satisfied worldwide client base.
If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
teaming with Progent and supporting Progent's clients will expand your skills through interaction with Progent's team of collaborative, high-output consultants. Progent's concentration on providing computer expertise and technical support to small companies will give you the opportunity to work closely with decision makers and contribute measurably to the success of dynamic businesses. In addition, Progent's virtual office network provides advanced technology for remote support and mobile connectivity to enable you to implement quick solutions when you help with mission-critical tasks.
Senior Microsoft Computer Consultant
Work from home, virtual office environment
Minimum Work Experience Requirements
- Maintain and repair Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008-powered IT environments
- Work on premises and online to analyze and fix both urgent and lingering issues associated with reliability, protection, performance, connectivity, and general productivity
- Deploy, setup and debug apps hosted on Windows Servers
- Deploy and integrate Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 desktop PCs and laptops
- Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, DFS & NTFRS
- Plan IT architectures including virtualized environments and private/dedicated/hybrid cloud designs
- Maintain and manage MS Outlook client with back office Microsoft Exchange Server, MS Office and Office 365, phone communications, and Internet connectivity
- Design and carry out upgrades to Microsoft desktop OS, Windows Server, Active Directory, and Microsoft Exchange
- Design and validate protection policies such as on-premises high availability, fault tolerance, backup/restore and AV plus offsite or cloud-based disaster recovery
- Robust network design and proactive server monitoring
- 10+ years’ experience in desktop, server management and network Infrastructure support (new software installation, machine provisioning, problem isolation and resolution)
- 5+ years consulting experience
- Ability to troubleshoot application problems including desktop PC software compatibility issues, server problems, data service problems, and access problems
- Background in business productivity application support (Microsoft product family)
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a virtual office environment, delivering reliable follow-up and using online access and mobile communication tools
- Works without supervision and demonstrates high level of responsibility and initiative
- Has a working understanding of network layers 1 through 7 and excellent troubleshooting skills in layers 1 through 4
Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP:EA)
If you want to look further into this opening, you should send your qualifications to email@example.com. Be sure to specify the job number of the opening that you are applying for.