Progent is seeking experienced Senior Microsoft computer consultants in the New York Metro Area, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh PA to help a variety of small organizations to maintain IT environments powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 through 2019. Key fields of expertise include network architecture, AD design and repair, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
Why Consultants Are Teaming with Progent
Progent is a progressive computer consulting and information technology outsourcing company headquartered in San Jose, CA}, in the middle of Silicon Valley. Unique models for customer acquisition, support delivery, virtual office infrastructure, and employee compensation have enabled Progent to be one of the most rapidly growing and most respected Microsoft Partners in the United States. Our shared support information base and team style of problem solving has allowed Progent to retain a talented staff and a loyal worldwide client base.
If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
joining Progent and working for Progent's customers will expand your technical abilities through cooperation with Progent's team of mutually supportive, high-productivity consultants. Progent's concentration on offering IT consulting and technical help to small and mid-size companies will give you the chance to operate personally with decision makers and add significantly to the growth of dynamic businesses. In addition, Progent's virtual office network provides advanced technology for remote support and mobile connectivity to enable you to implement fast solutions when you take on business-critical problems.
Senior Microsoft Computer Consulting Expert
Work from home, virtual office infrastructure
Minimum Work Experience Requirements
- Support and repair Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008-based networks
- Work on premises and online to analyze and resolve both urgent and lingering problems related to reliability, protection, capacity, accessibility, and overall productivity
- Deploy, setup and debug applications on Microsoft Windows Servers
- Install and configure Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, DFS & NTFRS
- Plan information technology topologies including virtualized infrastructures and private/dedicated/hybrid cloud models
- Maintain and administer Microsoft Outlook client with back office Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office suite, telephony, and Internet connectivity
- Design and carry out upgrades to MS desktop operating system, Windows Server, AD, and Microsoft Exchange Server
- Design and test security policies such as on-premises high availability, fault tolerance, backups and anti-virus as well as offsite or cloud-based disaster recovery
- Robust network architecture and 24x7 health monitoring
- 10+ years’ background in desktop, server administration and network Infrastructure support (new software installation, device setup, problem identification and repair)
- 5+ years consulting experience
- Ability to debug application problems including desktop PC program compatibility issues, server issues, data service problems, and connectivity problems
- Experience in business application support (Microsoft product family)
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently in a virtual office environment, delivering reliable follow-up and taking advantage remote access and mobile communication technology
- Operates without supervision and shows strong sense of ownership and drive
- Possess a reasonable understanding of network layers 1 through 7 and excellent debugging capabilities in layers 1 through 4
Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP:EA)
If you want to look further into this opening, you should email your qualifications to email@example.com. Be sure to specify the job number of the opening that interests you.