Progent is looking for experienced Senior Microsoft information technology consulting experts in the New York Metro Area, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh PA to help a range of small organizations to manage networks powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and Microsoft Exchange 2007 to 2019. Key fields of knowledge include network architecture, Active Directory design and repair, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
Benefits of Teaming with Progent
Progent is an innovative network consulting and IT outsourcing firm based in San Jose, CA}, in the heart of Silicon Valley. Unique models for customer marketing, service delivery, network infrastructure, and employee benefits have allowed Progent to become among the most rapidly growing and most successful Microsoft Partners in the United States. Our extensive technical information base and collaborative approach to problem resolution has allowed Progent to build up a talented staff and a satisfied international customer base.
If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
teaming with Progent and working for Progent's clients will expand your technical abilities through interaction with Progent's staff of mutually supportive, high-output consultants. Progent's concentration on offering computer consulting and technical help to small and mid-size businesses will give you the opportunity to operate personally with decision makers and contribute significantly to the growth of exciting businesses. Also, Progent's virtual office infrastructure offers state-of-the-art tools for remote access and mobile connectivity to enable you to implement fast solutions when you help with business-critical tasks.
Sr. Microsoft Information Technology Consulting Expert
Home-based, virtual office infrastructure
Minimum Work Experience Requirements
- Maintain and repair Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008-powered IT environments
- Work on premises and remotely to analyze and fix both urgent and lingering issues related to reliability, protection, capacity, connectivity, and overall productivity
- Deploy, setup and troubleshoot applications on Microsoft Windows Servers
- Deploy and configure Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 desktop PCs and laptops
- Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, DFS & NTFRS
- Design information technology topologies including virtualized environments and private/dedicated/hybrid cloud designs
- Maintain and administer Microsoft Outlook client with back office Microsoft Exchange Server, MS Office suite, telephony, and Internet access
- Design and carry out updates to Microsoft desktop operating system, Windows Server, AD, and Exchange Server
- Develop and test security policies including on-premises high availability, resilience, backup/restore and AV as well as offsite or cloud-based disaster recovery
- Robust network architecture and proactive server monitoring
- 10+ yearsí experience in desktop, server management and IT Infrastructure support (new software deployment, device provisioning, problem identification and resolution)
- 5+ years consulting experience
- Ability to troubleshoot software application issues such as workstation program compatibility issues, server problems, data service problems, and connectivity problems
- Background in business application assistance (Microsoft products)
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a virtual office environment, delivering reliable follow-through and utilizing online access and wireless connectivity technology
- Works independently and shows strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Possess a reasonable understanding of network layers 1 through 7 and strong debugging capabilities in L1-L4
Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP:EA)
If you wish to apply for this opening, you should email your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job number of the opening that interests you.