Progent is looking for experienced Sr. Microsoft computer consultants in the NY Metro Area, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh PA to help a variety of small businesses to maintain networks based on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and Microsoft Exchange 2007 to 2019. Important areas of expertise include network infrastructure, Active Directory design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
Benefits of Joining Progent
Progent is a progressive network consulting and information technology outsourcing company based in San Jose, CA}, in the middle of Silicon Valley. Effective models for client marketing, support delivery, virtual office infrastructure, and employee benefits have allowed Progent to become one of the fastest growing and most respected Microsoft Partners in the U.S. Our shared technical information base and team approach to problem resolution has helped Progent to retain a talented staff and a loyal international customer base.
If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
joining Progent and working for Progent's clients will improve your skills through cooperation with Progent's team of collaborative, high-productivity engineers. Progent's concentration on providing computer expertise and network support to small and mid-size businesses will be your opportunity to work personally with decision makers and add significantly to the growth of dynamic businesses. Also, Progent's virtual office infrastructure offers state-of-the-art tools for remote access and wireless connectivity to enable you to deliver fast solutions when you help with mission-critical tasks.
Senior Microsoft IT Consulting Expert
Work from home, virtual office infrastructure
Minimum Work Experience Requirements
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008-based IT environments
- Work onsite and remotely to identify and fix both urgent and ongoing issues associated with availability, protection, capacity, connectivity, and overall productivity
- Install, setup and debug applications hosted on Microsoft Windows Servers
- Deploy and integrate Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, DFS & NTFRS
- Design IT architectures including virtualized environments and on-premises, cloud-based, and hybrid cloud designs
- Maintain and administer MS Outlook client with back office Microsoft Exchange Server, MS Office suite, telephony, and Internet connectivity
- Design and implement upgrades to Microsoft desktop OS, Windows Server, Active Directory, and Exchange Server
- Develop and test protection policies such as on-premises high availability, fault tolerance, backups and anti-virus as well as offsite or cloud-based disaster recovery
- Robust system architecture and proactive server monitoring and alerting
- 10+ yearsí background in PC, server administration and network Infrastructure support (new software installation, device setup, problem isolation and resolution)
- 5+ years consulting experience
- Ability to troubleshoot application issues including workstation software compatibility problems, server issues, data service issues, and access issues
- Experience in business productivity software assistance (Microsoft products)
- Proven ability to operate efficiently in a virtual office setting, delivering reliable follow-through and utilizing remote access and wireless communication tools
- Operates without supervision and demonstrates strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Possess a reasonable knowledge of networking layers L1-L7 and excellent debugging skills in layers 1 through 4
Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP:EA)
If you want to pursue this opening, you should send your qualifications to email@example.com. Be sure to specify the job number of the position that you are considering.