Progent is looking for experienced Senior Microsoft computer consulting experts in the New York Metro Area, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh PA to assist a range of small businesses to manage IT environments powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 to 2019. Key areas of knowledge include network architecture, AD design and repair, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
Benefits of Teaming with Progent
Progent is a progressive network support and information technology outsourcing firm based in San Jose, CA}, in the heart of Silicon Valley. Effective models for customer acquisition, support delivery, virtual office infrastructure, and employee benefits have allowed Progent to be one of the fastest growing and most respected Microsoft Partners in the U.S. Our shared technical database and team style of problem solving has allowed Progent to build up a strong staff and a satisfied worldwide customer base.
If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
joining Progent and supporting Progent's customers will improve your skills through cooperation with Progent's team of collaborative, high-output engineers. Progent's focus on offering computer expertise and technical help to small businesses will give you the chance to operate closely with decision makers and contribute significantly to the success of exciting companies. In addition, Progent's virtual office infrastructure provides state-of-the-art technology for remote support and wireless communications to enable you to implement quick solutions when you take on business-critical problems.
Senior Microsoft Information Technology Consultant
Home-based, virtual office infrastructure
Minimum Work Experience Requirements
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008-powered IT environments
- Work on premises and remotely to analyze and fix urgent and ongoing problems associated with reliability, protection, capacity, accessibility, and overall productivity
- Install, configure and debug applications hosted on Windows Servers
- Deploy and integrate Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, DFS & NTFRS
- Plan information technology architectures including virtualized infrastructures and private/dedicated/hybrid cloud designs
- Maintain and administer Microsoft Outlook client with back office Microsoft Exchange, MS Office suite, telephony, and Internet access
- Design and implement updates to MS desktop operating system, Windows Server, AD, and Exchange Server
- Design and validate protection policies including on-premises high availability, resilience, backup/restore and AV plus offsite or cloud-centric disaster recovery
- Efficient system architecture and proactive server monitoring and alerting
- 10+ yearsí experience in desktop, server administration and IT Infrastructure support (new software installation, device provisioning, problem isolation and resolution)
- 5+ years consulting background
- Ability to troubleshoot software application problems such as desktop PC software compatibility problems, server problems, data service issues, and access issues
- Experience in business productivity software support (Microsoft product family)
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently in a virtual office environment, delivering reliable follow-up and using online access and mobile connectivity technology
- Operates independently and demonstrates high level of ownership and initiative
- Possess a working knowledge of network layers L1-L7 and excellent troubleshooting capabilities in layers 1 through 4
Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP:EA)
If you want to look further into this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Be sure to specify the job number of the opening that you are asking about.