Progent is seeking proven Senior Microsoft information technology consulting experts in the New York Metro Area, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh PA to assist a variety of small and midsize businesses to manage IT environments powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and Microsoft Exchange 2007 to 2019. Important areas of knowledge include system architecture, AD design and repair, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
Why Consultants Are Working with Progent
Progent is an innovative computer support and IT outsourcing firm based in San Jose, CA}, in the middle of Silicon Valley. Effective models for customer acquisition, support delivery, network environment, and employee compensation have enabled Progent to be one of the fastest growing and most successful Microsoft Partners in the U.S. Our shared support information base and collaborative approach to problem resolution has allowed Progent to retain a strong staff and a satisfied international customer base.
If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
teaming with Progent and supporting Progent's customers will improve your skills through interaction with Progent's team of collaborative, high-output consultants. Progent's focus on offering IT consulting and technical support to small and mid-size businesses will be your chance to work personally with top executives and contribute significantly to the growth of exciting businesses. In addition, Progent's virtual office infrastructure offers advanced technology for remote support and mobile communications to help you to deliver fast solutions when you help with business-critical problems.
Senior Microsoft Information Technology Consulting Expert
Home-based, virtual office infrastructure
Minimum Work Experience Requirements
- Maintain and troubleshoot Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008-powered IT environments
- Work on premises and remotely to analyze and fix urgent and lingering issues related to availability, protection, performance, accessibility, and overall functionality
- Deploy, configure and debug applications on Windows Servers
- Install and integrate Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 desktop PCs and laptops
- Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, DFS & NTFRS
- Plan information technology architectures including virtualized infrastructures and private/dedicated/hybrid cloud models
- Maintain and administer Microsoft Outlook client with back office Exchange Server, Microsoft Office suite, phone communications, and Internet connectivity
- Plan and implement upgrades to MS desktop OS, Windows Server, Active Directory, and Microsoft Exchange Server
- Design and test security policies such as onsite high availability, fault tolerance, backups and AV plus remote or cloud-centric disaster recovery
- Efficient system design and proactive health monitoring
- 10+ yearsí experience in desktop, server administration and IT Infrastructure support (new software installation, machine provisioning, problem isolation and repair)
- 5+ years consulting background
- Ability to troubleshoot application issues such as workstation software compatibility issues, server problems, data service problems, and access issues
- Experience in business productivity software assistance (Microsoft products)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a virtual office setting, providing reliable follow-through and using online access and wireless communication tools
- Operates independently and shows high level of responsibility and drive
- Possess a reasonable knowledge of networking layers L1-L7 and excellent debugging capabilities in L1-L4
Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP:EA)
If you wish to be considered for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com. Be sure to specify the job number of the position that you are asking about.