Progent is looking for experienced Sr. Microsoft information technology consulting experts in the NY Metro Area, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh PA to assist a variety of small and midsize organizations to maintain IT environments based on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 to 2019. Important areas of expertise include network architecture, AD design and repair, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
Benefits of Teaming with Progent
Progent is an innovative network support and information technology outsourcing firm headquartered in San Jose, CA}, in the center of Silicon Valley. Effective models for customer acquisition, support delivery, network infrastructure, and employee benefits have allowed Progent to be one of the fastest growing and most respected Microsoft Partners in the U.S. Our shared technical database and collaborative approach to problem solving has helped Progent to build up a talented staff and a satisfied worldwide client base.
If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
teaming with Progent and supporting Progent's customers will improve your skills through cooperation with Progent's team of collaborative, high-output engineers. Progent's focus on providing IT consulting and technical help to small and mid-size businesses will give you the chance to operate personally with top executives and add significantly to the success of exciting companies. In addition, Progent's virtual office network provides advanced technology for remote support and mobile connectivity to enable you to deliver fast solutions when you take on mission-critical tasks.
Sr. Microsoft Information Technology Consulting Expert
Work from home, virtual office environment
Minimum Work Experience Requirements
- Support and troubleshoot Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008-powered networks
- Work onsite and remotely to identify and fix urgent and lingering problems related to reliability, protection, capacity, connectivity, and general functionality
- Install, setup and debug applications hosted on Microsoft Windows Servers
- Install and configure Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, DFS & NTFRS
- Plan information technology architectures including virtualized environments and on-premises, cloud-based, and hybrid cloud models
- Maintain and administer Microsoft Outlook client with back office Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Office and Office 365, phone communications, and Internet access
- Design and implement updates to Microsoft desktop operating system, Windows Server, AD, and Microsoft Exchange
- Develop and validate protection policies such as onsite high availability, resilience, backup/restore and AV as well as offsite or cloud-centric disaster recovery
- Efficient network architecture and 24x7 health monitoring
- 10+ yearsí background in desktop, server administration and IT Infrastructure support (new software installation, device setup, problem isolation and resolution)
- 5+ years consulting experience
- Ability to debug software application problems including workstation program compatibility issues, server problems, data service issues, and access problems
- Background in business productivity application assistance (Microsoft products)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a virtual office environment, providing reliable follow-up and using remote access and mobile communication tools
- Works independently and shows high level of responsibility and initiative
- Possess a reasonable knowledge of networking layers L1-L7 and strong troubleshooting skills in L1-L4
Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP:EA)
If you want to apply for this job, you should email your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the job number of the opportunity that you are applying for.