Progent is looking for experienced Senior Microsoft computer consulting experts in the New York Metro Area, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh PA to assist a variety of small and midsize organizations to maintain networks based on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and Microsoft Exchange 2007 through 2019. Key fields of expertise include system infrastructure, Active Directory design and repair, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
Benefits of Teaming with Progent
Progent is an innovative computer support and IT outsourcing firm based in San Jose, CA}, in the middle of Silicon Valley. Effective models for customer acquisition, service delivery, network environment, and employee compensation have enabled Progent to be one of the fastest growing and most respected Microsoft Partners in America. Our extensive support information base and team approach to problem resolution has allowed Progent to build up a talented staff and a satisfied international customer base.
If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
teaming with Progent and supporting Progent's clients will improve your technical abilities through cooperation with Progent's team of collaborative, high-productivity engineers. Progent's focus on offering computer expertise and technical support to small and mid-size businesses will give you the opportunity to operate closely with decision makers and contribute significantly to the success of exciting businesses. Also, Progent's virtual office network provides advanced tools for remote support and wireless communications to help you to deliver fast solutions when you help with business-critical tasks.
Senior Microsoft IT Consulting Expert
Work from home, virtual office infrastructure
Minimum Work Experience Requirements
- Support and repair Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008-based networks
- Work on premises and remotely to analyze and fix urgent and ongoing problems related to reliability, security, performance, connectivity, and general functionality
- Install, setup and debug apps hosted on Microsoft Windows Servers
- Deploy and integrate Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, DFS & NTFRS
- Plan information technology architectures including virtualized environments and on-premises, cloud-based, and hybrid cloud designs
- Maintain and manage MS Outlook client with back office Exchange, Microsoft Office suite, phone communications, and Internet access
- Design and implement updates to MS desktop OS, Windows Server, Active Directory, and Exchange Server
- Design and test protection policies including on-premises high availability, fault tolerance, backups and anti-virus as well as offsite or cloud-centric disaster recovery
- Robust network design and 24x7 health monitoring
- 10+ yearsí experience in PC, server management and IT Infrastructure support (new software deployment, machine setup, problem identification and repair)
- 5+ years consulting background
- Ability to debug software application problems such as workstation program compatibility problems, server issues, data service issues, and access issues
- Experience in business productivity application assistance (Microsoft product family)
- Proven ability to operate efficiently in a virtual office environment, delivering reliable follow-up and using remote access and mobile communication tools
- Operates independently and shows high level of responsibility and initiative
- Has a reasonable understanding of networking layers L1-L7 and excellent debugging skills in L1-L4
Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP:EA)
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include the job code of the opening that you are considering.