Progent is seeking experienced Sr. Microsoft information technology consultants in the New York Metro Area, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh PA to assist a variety of small and midsize businesses to maintain IT environments based on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 to 2019. Important areas of knowledge include system infrastructure, Active Directory design and repair, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
Advantages of Teaming with Progent
Progent is an innovative network support and information technology outsourcing firm based in San Jose, CA}, in the center of Silicon Valley. Effective models for client marketing, support delivery, virtual office infrastructure, and employee benefits have enabled Progent to be one of the fastest growing and most successful Microsoft Partners in America. Our shared technical information base and team approach to problem solving has helped Progent to build up a talented staff and a satisfied international customer base.
If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
teaming with Progent and working for Progent's clients will expand your technical abilities through interaction with Progent's team of collaborative, high-productivity consultants. Progent's focus on providing IT consulting and network help to small businesses will give you the chance to operate closely with top executives and contribute significantly to the growth of dynamic businesses. Also, Progent's virtual office infrastructure offers advanced tools for remote support and mobile connectivity to help you to deliver fast solutions when you take on mission-critical tasks.
Senior Microsoft IT Consulting Expert
Home-based, virtual office infrastructure
Minimum Work Experience Requirements
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008-powered networks
- Operate onsite and remotely to analyze and fix both urgent and ongoing problems associated with availability, protection, capacity, connectivity, and general functionality
- Deploy, configure and debug applications hosted on Microsoft Windows Servers
- Install and configure Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, DFS & NTFRS
- Plan IT architectures including virtualized infrastructures and on-premises, cloud-based, and hybrid cloud models
- Maintain and manage Microsoft Outlook client with back office Microsoft Exchange, MS Office and Office 365, telephony, and Internet connectivity
- Plan and carry out updates to MS desktop OS, Windows Server, AD, and Microsoft Exchange Server
- Develop and test security policies including onsite high availability, resilience, backup/restore and AV as well as remote or cloud-based disaster recovery
- Efficient system design and 24x7 server monitoring
- 10+ yearsí experience in desktop, server management and network Infrastructure support (new software installation, device setup, problem isolation and resolution)
- 5+ years consulting background
- Ability to debug application problems including workstation program compatibility problems, server problems, data service issues, and connectivity issues
- Background in business productivity software assistance (Microsoft product family)
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a virtual office environment, providing consistent follow-up and using remote access and wireless communication technology
- Operates independently and demonstrates high level of responsibility and drive
- Has a working knowledge of networking layers L1-L7 and excellent troubleshooting capabilities in layers 1 through 4
Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP:EA)
If you wish to apply for this opening, you should send your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to specify the job code of the opportunity that you are considering.