Progent is looking for experienced Senior Microsoft computer consultants in the NY Metro Area, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh PA to assist a range of small and midsize businesses to manage IT environments powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 to 2019. Important fields of expertise include network architecture, Active Directory design and repair, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
Benefits of Teaming with Progent
Progent is a progressive computer consulting and IT outsourcing company headquartered in San Jose, CA}, in the heart of Silicon Valley. Effective models for customer marketing, service delivery, network environment, and employee benefits have enabled Progent to become one of the most rapidly growing and most successful Microsoft Partners in the United States. Our extensive support information base and team approach to problem resolution has allowed Progent to build up a strong staff and a satisfied worldwide client base.
If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
joining Progent and working for Progent's customers will expand your skills through interaction with Progent's staff of mutually supportive, high-output consultants. Progent's focus on offering IT expertise and network support to small and mid-size businesses will be your opportunity to operate personally with top executives and add measurably to the success of dynamic businesses. Also, Progent's virtual office network offers advanced technology for remote support and mobile connectivity to enable you to deliver quick solutions when you help with mission-critical problems.
Sr. Microsoft Information Technology Consulting Expert
Work from home, virtual office environment
Minimum Work Experience Requirements
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008-based networks
- Operate onsite and remotely to identify and resolve both urgent and ongoing problems related to availability, security, capacity, connectivity, and general productivity
- Install, configure and troubleshoot apps on Windows Servers
- Install and configure Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 desktop PCs and laptops
- Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, DFS & NTFRS
- Design IT architectures including virtualized environments and on-premises, cloud-based, and hybrid cloud models
- Support and administer MS Outlook client with back office Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office suite, telephony, and Internet connectivity
- Design and carry out upgrades to Microsoft desktop OS, Windows Server, AD, and Exchange
- Develop and test protection policies including on-premises high availability, fault tolerance, backups and anti-virus plus offsite or cloud-centric disaster recovery
- Efficient network design and proactive server monitoring and alerting
- 10+ yearsí background in PC, server management and IT Infrastructure support (new software installation, machine setup, problem isolation and repair)
- 5+ years consulting experience
- Ability to debug application issues such as desktop PC program compatibility problems, server problems, data service issues, and connectivity problems
- Experience in business productivity application support (Microsoft product family)
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a virtual office setting, providing reliable follow-up and taking advantage online access and mobile connectivity tools
- Works independently and shows strong sense of responsibility and drive
- Has a working knowledge of network layers L1-L7 and strong troubleshooting capabilities in L1-L4
Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP:EA)
If you wish to pursue this job, you should email your qualifications to email@example.com. Be sure to include the job number of the opening that you are considering.