Progent is seeking proven Senior Microsoft information technology consulting experts in the New York Metro Area, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh PA to help a variety of small and midsize organizations to manage networks based on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 to 2019. Key fields of expertise include network architecture, Active Directory design and repair, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
Advantages of Working with Progent
Progent is an innovative network support and IT outsourcing company based in San Jose, CA}, in the center of Silicon Valley. Effective models for customer marketing, support delivery, network infrastructure, and employee benefits have allowed Progent to be one of the fastest growing and most successful Microsoft Partners in the U.S. Our shared technical information base and team approach to problem resolution has helped Progent to build up a strong staff and a loyal worldwide client base.
If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
joining Progent and working for Progent's clients will expand your skills through cooperation with Progent's team of collaborative, high-output engineers. Progent's concentration on providing IT expertise and network help to small and mid-size businesses will give you the opportunity to work personally with decision makers and add measurably to the success of dynamic businesses. In addition, Progent's virtual office infrastructure provides state-of-the-art tools for remote access and mobile connectivity to enable you to implement quick solutions when you help with business-critical tasks.
Senior Microsoft Information Technology Consulting Expert
Home-based, virtual office environment
Minimum Work Experience Requirements
- Maintain and troubleshoot Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008-based networks
- Operate onsite and remotely to identify and resolve both urgent and lingering issues associated with reliability, protection, capacity, connectivity, and general productivity
- Deploy, configure and debug apps on Microsoft Windows Servers
- Install and integrate Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 desktops and notebooks
- Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, DFS & NTFRS
- Plan IT architectures including virtualized infrastructures and private/dedicated/hybrid cloud models
- Support and manage Microsoft Outlook client with back office Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office suite, telephony, and Internet connectivity
- Plan and carry out upgrades to Microsoft desktop OS, Windows Server, AD, and Microsoft Exchange Server
- Design and test security policies including onsite high availability, fault tolerance, backup/restore and AV as well as remote or cloud-based disaster recovery
- Robust system design and proactive server monitoring
- 10+ yearsí background in PC, server administration and network Infrastructure support (new software deployment, device setup, problem identification and repair)
- 5+ years consulting experience
- Ability to troubleshoot software application problems including desktop PC software compatibility problems, server problems, data service problems, and connectivity problems
- Experience in business productivity application assistance (Microsoft products)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a virtual office setting, delivering reliable follow-up and using remote access and wireless communication tools
- Works without supervision and shows strong sense of ownership and initiative
- Has a working knowledge of networking layers 1 through 7 and excellent debugging skills in L1-L4
Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP:EA)
If you would like to be considered for this position, you should email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job code of the position that you are considering.