Progent is seeking experienced Senior Microsoft information technology consultants in the NY Metro Area, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh PA to help a variety of small and midsize businesses to maintain IT environments powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 through 2019. Important fields of expertise include network architecture, Active Directory design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
Advantages of Working with Progent
Progent is a progressive network consulting and information technology outsourcing firm based in San Jose, CA}, in the heart of Silicon Valley. Unique models for customer acquisition, support delivery, virtual office environment, and employee compensation have enabled Progent to be one of the fastest growing and most respected Microsoft Partners in the United States. Our shared support information base and collaborative style of problem solving has helped Progent to build up a talented staff and a satisfied worldwide client base.
If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
joining Progent and supporting Progent's customers will improve your skills through cooperation with Progent's team of mutually supportive, high-productivity consultants. Progent's focus on providing IT expertise and technical help to small and mid-size businesses will be your chance to operate closely with top executives and add significantly to the success of dynamic companies. In addition, Progent's virtual office infrastructure provides advanced tools for remote support and wireless connectivity to help you to implement fast solutions when you take on business-critical problems.
Sr. Microsoft Computer Consulting Expert
Work from home, virtual office infrastructure
Minimum Work Experience Requirements
- Support and repair Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008-powered IT environments
- Operate on premises and online to identify and resolve urgent and lingering problems related to availability, protection, performance, connectivity, and general functionality
- Install, configure and troubleshoot apps hosted on Windows Servers
- Deploy and configure Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 desktop PCs and laptops
- Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, DFS & NTFRS
- Plan information technology topologies including virtualized infrastructures and on-premises, cloud-based, and hybrid cloud models
- Support and administer MS Outlook client with back office Microsoft Exchange Server, MS Office suite, phone communications, and Internet connectivity
- Plan and carry out upgrades to Microsoft desktop operating system, Windows Server, Active Directory, and Exchange
- Develop and test protection policies such as onsite high availability, resilience, backups and AV as well as remote or cloud-based disaster recovery
- Robust system architecture and proactive health monitoring and alerting
- 10+ years experience in desktop, server management and network Infrastructure support (new software deployment, machine provisioning, problem isolation and repair)
- 5+ years consulting experience
- Ability to debug application issues such as desktop PC program compatibility problems, server problems, data service issues, and connectivity issues
- Background in business software support (Microsoft product family)
- Demonstrated ability to operate efficiently in a virtual office setting, providing reliable follow-up and utilizing online access and mobile connectivity tools
- Operates independently and demonstrates high level of responsibility and drive
- Possess a reasonable understanding of network layers L1-L7 and strong debugging skills in layers 1 through 4
Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP:EA)
If you want to apply for this opening, you should email your qualifications to email@example.com. Be sure to specify the job code of the position that you are considering.