Progent is looking for proven Sr. Microsoft computer consulting experts in the New York Metro Area, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh PA to help a variety of small organizations to maintain networks powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and Microsoft Exchange 2007 to 2019. Important fields of knowledge include network architecture, Active Directory design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
Advantages of Teaming with Progent
Progent is a progressive network consulting and information technology outsourcing firm based in San Jose, CA}, in the middle of Silicon Valley. Effective models for customer acquisition, support delivery, network environment, and employee compensation have allowed Progent to become one of the fastest growing and most successful Microsoft Partners in America. Our extensive technical information base and collaborative style of problem solving has helped Progent to retain a strong staff and a satisfied international customer base.
If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
teaming with Progent and supporting Progent's customers will expand your technical abilities through interaction with Progent's team of mutually supportive, high-output consultants. Progent's focus on offering IT consulting and network help to small and mid-size businesses will be your chance to operate personally with top executives and add significantly to the success of exciting businesses. Also, Progent's virtual office infrastructure provides advanced technology for remote access and mobile connectivity to enable you to deliver fast solutions when you take on business-critical problems.
Sr. Microsoft IT Consulting Expert
Work from home, virtual office infrastructure
Minimum Work Experience Requirements
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008-powered IT environments
- Operate on premises and remotely to analyze and fix urgent and lingering problems associated with reliability, protection, capacity, accessibility, and overall functionality
- Deploy, setup and debug applications on Windows Servers
- Install and integrate Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 desktop PCs and laptops
- Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, DFS & NTFRS
- Design IT topologies including virtualized infrastructures and private/dedicated/hybrid cloud designs
- Support and manage MS Outlook client with back office Exchange Server, MS Office and Office 365, phone communications, and Internet connectivity
- Plan and implement upgrades to Microsoft desktop OS, Windows Server, Active Directory, and Exchange Server
- Design and validate security policies including onsite high availability, fault tolerance, backup/restore and anti-virus as well as remote or cloud-centric disaster recovery
- Efficient system architecture and proactive server monitoring
- 10+ years experience in desktop, server management and network Infrastructure support (new software installation, machine setup, problem isolation and repair)
- 5+ years consulting background
- Ability to troubleshoot software application problems such as desktop PC program compatibility issues, server problems, data service issues, and access issues
- Background in business software assistance (Microsoft products)
- Proven ability to operate efficiently in a virtual office environment, providing reliable follow-up and using remote access and wireless connectivity technology
- Works independently and shows strong sense of ownership and drive
- Possess a reasonable understanding of network layers L1-L7 and strong troubleshooting skills in L1-L4
Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP:EA)
If you wish to look further into this job, you should send your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job code of the opening that you are considering.