Progent is looking for experienced Sr. Microsoft computer consultants in the NY Metro Area, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh PA to assist a variety of small and midsize businesses to maintain IT environments powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and Microsoft Exchange 2007 through 2019. Important fields of expertise include system architecture, AD design and repair, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
Benefits of Joining Progent
Progent is an innovative computer support and information technology outsourcing company based in San Jose, CA}, in the center of Silicon Valley. Unique models for customer acquisition, service delivery, network infrastructure, and employee compensation have enabled Progent to be among the most rapidly growing and most successful Microsoft Partners in the U.S. Our shared support database and collaborative approach to problem solving has allowed Progent to retain a talented staff and a satisfied worldwide client base.
If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
joining Progent and supporting Progent's customers will expand your skills through interaction with Progent's team of collaborative, high-output consultants. Progent's concentration on offering IT consulting and technical support to small businesses will give you the chance to work personally with top executives and contribute significantly to the growth of dynamic businesses. Also, Progent's virtual office infrastructure offers state-of-the-art technology for remote support and mobile communications to enable you to implement quick solutions when you take on mission-critical problems.
Sr. Microsoft Information Technology Consulting Expert
Work from home, virtual office environment
Minimum Work Experience Requirements
- Support and troubleshoot Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008-based IT environments
- Work on premises and online to analyze and fix urgent and ongoing issues associated with reliability, security, capacity, accessibility, and overall functionality
- Deploy, setup and debug applications on Windows Servers
- Install and integrate Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 desktops and notebooks
- Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, DFS & NTFRS
- Design information technology topologies including virtualized environments and private/dedicated/hybrid cloud models
- Maintain and manage Microsoft Outlook client with back office Microsoft Exchange, MS Office suite, phone communications, and Internet connectivity
- Design and implement upgrades to Microsoft desktop OS, Windows Server, Active Directory, and Exchange
- Design and validate security policies such as onsite high availability, resilience, backup/restore and AV plus offsite or cloud-based disaster recovery
- Robust system design and proactive health monitoring
- 10+ yearsí experience in PC, server administration and IT Infrastructure support (new software deployment, device provisioning, problem isolation and resolution)
- 5+ years consulting experience
- Ability to debug application issues such as desktop PC software compatibility issues, server problems, data service problems, and access problems
- Background in business productivity application assistance (Microsoft product family)
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a virtual office environment, providing reliable follow-through and utilizing remote access and mobile communication technology
- Operates independently and shows strong sense of responsibility and drive
- Has a reasonable understanding of network layers 1 through 7 and excellent troubleshooting skills in L1-L4
Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP:EA)
If you want to look further into this position, you should email your resume to email@example.com. Please specify the job code of the opportunity that you are asking about.