Progent is looking for experienced Sr. Microsoft computer consulting experts in the NY Metro Area, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh PA to assist a range of small businesses to manage networks based on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and Microsoft Exchange 2007 through 2019. Key areas of expertise include system architecture, Active Directory design and repair, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
Benefits of Teaming with Progent
Progent is a progressive computer support and IT outsourcing firm headquartered in San Jose, CA}, in the heart of Silicon Valley. Effective models for customer marketing, service delivery, network infrastructure, and employee benefits have enabled Progent to become one of the most rapidly growing and most successful Microsoft Partners in the United States. Our extensive support information base and team approach to problem solving has allowed Progent to retain a strong staff and a satisfied worldwide customer base.
If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
joining Progent and supporting Progent's customers will improve your skills through interaction with Progent's team of mutually supportive, high-productivity engineers. Progent's concentration on providing computer expertise and technical help to small businesses will give you the chance to operate personally with top executives and add measurably to the success of exciting companies. In addition, Progent's virtual office infrastructure provides advanced technology for remote support and wireless communications to enable you to implement fast solutions when you help with mission-critical problems.
Sr. Microsoft IT Consulting Expert
Work from home, virtual office infrastructure
Minimum Work Experience Requirements
- Maintain and troubleshoot Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008-based networks
- Work on premises and online to identify and fix both urgent and lingering problems associated with reliability, protection, performance, accessibility, and general functionality
- Install, configure and troubleshoot applications on Microsoft Windows Servers
- Deploy and configure Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, DFS & NTFRS
- Plan IT architectures including virtualized infrastructures and private/dedicated/hybrid cloud models
- Support and manage Microsoft Outlook client with back office Exchange, MS Office and Office 365, telephony, and Internet connectivity
- Design and implement updates to Microsoft desktop operating system, Windows Server, AD, and Exchange
- Design and validate protection policies such as onsite high availability, fault tolerance, backups and AV plus offsite or cloud-centric disaster recovery
- Robust network design and proactive server monitoring and alerting
- 10+ yearsí experience in desktop, server administration and network Infrastructure support (new software deployment, device provisioning, problem identification and repair)
- 5+ years consulting background
- Ability to troubleshoot application issues such as desktop PC software compatibility problems, server problems, data service issues, and access issues
- Experience in business software assistance (Microsoft products)
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a virtual office environment, delivering consistent follow-up and using online access and mobile connectivity technology
- Works without supervision and demonstrates strong sense of ownership and drive
- Has a reasonable understanding of networking layers L1-L7 and strong debugging capabilities in layers 1 through 4
Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP:EA)
If you wish to apply for this job, please send your qualifications to email@example.com. Be sure to specify the job number of the position that you are asking about.