Progent is seeking proven Sr. Microsoft information technology consultants in the NY Metro Area, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh PA to assist a variety of small and midsize businesses to manage IT environments powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 through 2019. Important fields of knowledge include system infrastructure, Active Directory design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
Why Consultants Are Working with Progent
Progent is an innovative network support and information technology outsourcing company based in San Jose, CA}, in the middle of Silicon Valley. Effective models for customer marketing, support delivery, virtual office infrastructure, and employee benefits have enabled Progent to be one of the most rapidly growing and most respected Microsoft Partners in the United States. Our shared technical database and team style of problem solving has helped Progent to retain a strong staff and a loyal international customer base.
If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
joining Progent and working for Progent's customers will expand your technical abilities through cooperation with Progent's staff of collaborative, high-output engineers. Progent's concentration on providing computer expertise and technical help to small companies will give you the opportunity to operate closely with top executives and add significantly to the growth of exciting businesses. Also, Progent's virtual office infrastructure provides advanced tools for remote support and wireless communications to help you to deliver fast solutions when you take on business-critical problems.
Sr. Microsoft Information Technology Consulting Expert
Work from home, virtual office environment
Minimum Work Experience Requirements
- Support and repair Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008-powered networks
- Work onsite and remotely to analyze and resolve urgent and ongoing issues related to reliability, protection, capacity, accessibility, and overall productivity
- Deploy, setup and debug applications on Windows Servers
- Install and integrate Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 desktop PCs and laptops
- Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, DFS & NTFRS
- Plan IT architectures including virtualized environments and private/dedicated/hybrid cloud designs
- Maintain and manage Microsoft Outlook client with back office Microsoft Exchange, MS Office and Office 365, telephony, and Internet access
- Plan and carry out upgrades to MS desktop OS, Windows Server, Active Directory, and Exchange Server
- Design and validate protection policies including onsite high availability, resilience, backups and AV as well as remote or cloud-centric disaster recovery
- Robust network architecture and 24x7 health monitoring and alerting
- 10+ years’ background in PC, server administration and IT Infrastructure support (new software installation, device setup, problem isolation and resolution)
- 5+ years consulting background
- Ability to troubleshoot application problems such as desktop PC software compatibility issues, server problems, data service problems, and access problems
- Experience in business productivity software support (Microsoft product family)
- Proven ability to work efficiently in a virtual office environment, delivering reliable follow-through and utilizing remote access and wireless connectivity technology
- Operates independently and demonstrates strong sense of ownership and drive
- Has a working understanding of networking layers L1-L7 and strong troubleshooting skills in layers 1 through 4
Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP:EA)
If you wish to pursue this opening, you should send your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job code of the opening that interests you.