Progent is looking for experienced Sr. Microsoft information technology consultants in the New York Metro Area, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh PA to assist a variety of small organizations to maintain networks powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 to 2019. Important areas of knowledge include system infrastructure, AD design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
Benefits of Working with Progent
Progent is a progressive computer consulting and IT outsourcing company based in San Jose, CA}, in the middle of Silicon Valley. Effective models for customer marketing, support delivery, network infrastructure, and employee compensation have enabled Progent to become one of the fastest growing and most respected Microsoft Partners in America. Our extensive technical database and team approach to problem resolution has allowed Progent to build up a strong staff and a satisfied worldwide customer base.
If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
teaming with Progent and working for Progent's clients will expand your skills through cooperation with Progent's team of collaborative, high-productivity consultants. Progent's focus on providing IT expertise and network support to small and mid-size businesses will be your opportunity to work closely with decision makers and add measurably to the growth of dynamic businesses. In addition, Progent's virtual office infrastructure offers advanced tools for remote support and wireless connectivity to enable you to deliver fast solutions when you take on mission-critical problems.
Sr. Microsoft IT Consulting Expert
Work from home, virtual office environment
Minimum Work Experience Requirements
- Support and repair Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008-powered networks
- Operate onsite and online to identify and fix urgent and lingering problems related to reliability, protection, capacity, connectivity, and overall productivity
- Install, configure and troubleshoot applications on Microsoft Windows Servers
- Deploy and integrate Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 desktop PCs and laptops
- Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, DFS & NTFRS
- Design IT architectures including virtualized environments and on-premises, cloud-based, and hybrid cloud models
- Maintain and administer Microsoft Outlook client with back office Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Office and Office 365, telephony, and Internet connectivity
- Design and implement upgrades to Microsoft desktop OS, Windows Server, AD, and Microsoft Exchange Server
- Design and validate protection policies such as onsite high availability, fault tolerance, backup/restore and anti-virus plus remote or cloud-based disaster recovery
- Robust network architecture and proactive health monitoring
- 10+ years’ experience in PC, server administration and network Infrastructure support (new software deployment, device setup, problem identification and resolution)
- 5+ years consulting experience
- Ability to troubleshoot software application issues such as workstation software compatibility problems, server issues, data service issues, and access issues
- Experience in business software support (Microsoft product family)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a virtual office setting, delivering reliable follow-through and taking advantage remote access and mobile communication technology
- Works independently and demonstrates high level of responsibility and initiative
- Possess a working knowledge of networking layers 1 through 7 and strong debugging capabilities in layers 1 through 4
Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP:EA)
If you would like to apply for this job, please email your resume to email@example.com. Please include the job code of the opening that you are applying for.