Progent is seeking experienced Sr. Microsoft computer consulting experts in the NY Metro Area, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh PA to assist a variety of small businesses to maintain IT environments powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, and Microsoft Exchange 2007 through 2019. Key fields of expertise include network architecture, Active Directory design and repair, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
Why Consultants Are Working with Progent
Progent is a progressive network support and IT outsourcing firm based in San Jose, CA}, in the middle of Silicon Valley. Unique models for client acquisition, service delivery, network environment, and employee compensation have enabled Progent to become among the most rapidly growing and most successful Microsoft Partners in the U.S. Our extensive technical information base and team approach to problem resolution has allowed Progent to retain a strong staff and a satisfied international customer base.
If you are a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
joining Progent and working for Progent's customers will expand your skills through interaction with Progent's team of collaborative, high-productivity consultants. Progent's concentration on offering IT consulting and network support to small businesses will be your opportunity to work personally with top executives and contribute significantly to the growth of dynamic companies. In addition, Progent's virtual office infrastructure offers state-of-the-art technology for remote access and wireless connectivity to enable you to deliver quick solutions when you help with business-critical tasks.
Senior Microsoft Computer Consulting Expert
Work from home, virtual office infrastructure
Minimum Work Experience Requirements
- Support and repair Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008-powered networks
- Operate onsite and remotely to identify and fix urgent and ongoing issues related to reliability, security, capacity, connectivity, and general productivity
- Deploy, setup and troubleshoot apps hosted on Microsoft Windows Servers
- Install and configure Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 desktops and notebooks
- Configure and analyze a variety of network services and applications including AD, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, DFS & NTFRS
- Design IT architectures including virtualized environments and private/dedicated/hybrid cloud models
- Support and manage Microsoft Outlook client with back office Exchange Server, Microsoft Office suite, phone communications, and Internet connectivity
- Plan and implement updates to MS desktop OS, Windows Server, AD, and Microsoft Exchange
- Design and validate protection policies including onsite high availability, fault tolerance, backup/restore and AV plus remote or cloud-based disaster recovery
- Robust network design and proactive server monitoring and alerting
- 10+ years’ experience in desktop, server management and network Infrastructure support (new software installation, machine provisioning, problem identification and resolution)
- 5+ years consulting background
- Ability to troubleshoot application issues including desktop PC software compatibility problems, server issues, data service problems, and access problems
- Experience in business productivity software support (Microsoft product family)
- Demonstrated ability to operate efficiently in a virtual office setting, providing reliable follow-up and taking advantage remote access and wireless communication tools
- Works without supervision and shows high level of responsibility and initiative
- Possess a working knowledge of network layers L1-L7 and excellent debugging skills in L1-L4
Current Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP:EA)
If you would like to look further into this opening, you should send your qualifications to email@example.com. Be sure to include the job number of the position that you are asking about.