Progent's Experts Team
For over 20 years, Progent's computer professionals have provided low-cost and effective network support services for small businesses in the and throughout the U.S. A sophisticated virtual office environment, a common technical database, and a collaborative approach to problem resolution have helped us to retain a talented in-house team and quickly grow a loyal clientele.
The Experts Group is our way to offer customers the help of specialized information technology consulting professionals who have in-depth skills and work background in key technologies beyond our core focus in system support and security. Experts Group consultants are typically independent engineers and sometimes "moonlighters" who have been thoroughly certified by us to work closely with Progent's staff engineers to provide end-to-end, world-class information technology services to small and midsize companies. We are continually expanding the Experts Team in order to meet the special needs of our clients.
Our Experts Team currently offers consulting in these technologies:
- Apple OS networking and programs
- Expertise for Linux-powered, UNIX, and Sun environments
- Manufacturing Resource Planning, Enterprise Resource Planning, or CRM consulting
- Strategic and vertical application help
- Chief Information Officer, management information analyst, and project management services
- Special program design and integration
- Web, eCommerce, Electronic Data Interchange, and client portal development and integration
- Database support and performance help
- Business intelligence expertise
- Telecom systems consulting
Benefits of becoming a member of Our Experts Group include:
- By working with us, you can leverage the momentum of our explosive expansion and top-notch recognition in the industry. By having a group of talented and dedicated consultants, providing excellent customer care, and following a proven, ROI-focused billing structure, Progent has multiplied our clientele over the past several years and Progent currently provides consulting services to hundreds of businesses in and throughout the U.S.
- Progent's experienced marketing team handles all aspects of marketing your skills and technical expertise into our rapidly growing client base, so you expend less time finding customers and extra time generating revenue.
- We will assist in communications between you and Progent's key team of expert Microsoft and Cisco Certified engineers who act as the conduit to the influential managers among Progent's clients.
- Our sales and administration staffs will take care of the entire sales and contracting process, from lead identification, job qualification, customer needs definition, capabilities matching, project analysis proposal generation, contract negotiation and execution. Your exclusive responsibility is on delivering high-level consulting service.
- Progent will provide you connections to Progent's advanced virtual office infrastructure, offering professional meeting/work locations throughout the San Francisco area, and data and voice connectivity anywhere in the United States.
- You will have the benefit of our extensive database, processes based on industry best practices, library of template-deliverable publications, and the shared expertise from one of the country's largest pool of experienced consulting engineers.
- We will pass on partner-only benefits from top technology companies including Microsoft and Cisco, including no-cost orlow-cost educational seminars, web connections to restricted vendor support tools and technical maintenance resources, and downloadable in-house use programs for training or sales purposes.
- You will have the security of backup coverage from Progent's staff consultants and other Expert Team members in the event you are unavailable to respond to client demands due to work schedule conflicts, vacation, sickness, or training.
- As a 1099 subcontractor to Progent, you get simplified, risk-free invoicing and consistent payment schedules. In addition, Progent is responsible for receivables collection
There is not any charge to become part of Progent's Experts Team, but we do have strict requirements to join:
- You need to show a strong background as a consulting professional working on your own in your area of expertise, including at least a two year record of completed consulting jobs and/or have your own active customer base to whom you now deliver ongoing consulting services.
- You have to demonstrate that you are an expert in your area of specialization, which includes having an extensive task-relevant history and strong referrals, and possess current vendor or institutional professional certifications.
- You have to know how to carry yourself in a professional way and be self motivated and confident in your skills. You need to have excellent inter-personal skills and know how to operate successfully alone or as part of a team.
- You have to be able to articulate realistic goals to clients and other Progent team members and you need to be able analyze tasks, produce project plans, and estimate reasonable time lines.
If you are a talented consultant with demonstrated knowledge in one of the fields currently offered by the Experts Group, you can find out how to become part of this exciting referral program by talking to Progent at 800-993-9400 or sending email to email@example.com.
Find Out More Details Concerning Jobs at Progent
Check out these pages to learn additional details concerning Progent's open positions, company philosophy, operational environment, compensation model, and benefits packages:
The following is a list of our available job opportunities:
Job Code P014
Sr. Microsoft IT Consulting Expert
Progent is seeking proven Sr. Microsoft information technology consulting experts in the to assist a variety of small and midsize businesses to manage IT environments powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 to 2016. Key fields of expertise include network infrastructure, Active Directory design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
More information on Senior Microsoft Computer Consultant Job
Job Code P016
Progent is looking for Desktop Support Experts to assist our clients with maintenance, break/fix and project work. This is a 1099 consulting role that will be performed at our customer premises in the . Daytime availability is required, Monday through Friday. Our consultant will maintain and support users of all desktop and laptop computers powered by current Microsoft technologies. In addition, work extensively with client's executives, management, IT group or under the direction or guidance of our senior consultant to support the customer's end users.
More information on Desktop Support Expert Job
Job Code P018
Senior Microsoft Computer Consultant - New York Metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles Areas
Progent is looking for proven Sr. Microsoft information technology consultants in the New York metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles areas to help a variety of small and midsize businesses manage IT environments based on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 to 2016. Important fields of knowledge include network infrastructure, Active Directory design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
More information on Senior Microsoft Computer Consulting Expert Job
Senior Exchange Consultant - Remote
Progent is looking for a Senior Exchange expert to spearhead large-scale Microsoft Exchange planning and implementation initiatives. The right applicant would be a computer consultant with subject matter expertise in Microsoft Exchange 2007 through 2019 and Office 365 and with a thorough grasp of Active Directory. This role calls for a background in the consulting, system design, deployment and support of these platforms.
More information on Senior Exchange Expert Job
Job Code S25
Business Development Representative (BDR) - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
Progent is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to work as a senior sales executive responsible for selling the company's comprehensive selection of IT outsourcing/co-sourcing and network consulting, and development services. Responsibilities of the Business Development Representative include:
More information on Business Development Representative (BDR) Job - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
- Producing and explaining key elements of engagement proposals which associate Progent's services with real business value
- Maintaining strong relationships with Progent's customers
- Providing ongoing account management and developing follow-on sales
- Explaining continually evolving technology
If you would like to ask about any position listed above, please send your background information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the code numbers of the positions that interest you.