Progent's Experts Group
For over 20 years, our consulting engineers have offered affordable and effective network consulting services for businesses in the and across the U.S. An advanced virtual office environment, a common support knowledge base, and a team philosophy for problem solving have enabled us to build a talented in-house team and dramatically grow a satisfied clientele.
The Experts Team is our way to offer customers the services of specialized computer support professionals who have advanced knowledge and field background in key technologies beyond our primary focus in system infrastructure and security. Experts Group members are typically independent engineers and occasionally "moonlighters" who have been thoroughly premier by us to collaborate with our staff engineers to provide end-to-end, enterprise-class information technology solutions to small and midsize companies. Progent is always expanding our Experts Team in order to meet the special needs of our clients.
Progent's Experts Group now provides consulting in these areas:
- Macintosh networking and programs
- Consulting for Linux-based, UNIX, and Sun environments
- MRP, Enterprise Resource Planning, or Customer Relationship Management expertise
- Line-of-business and vertical application support
- CIO, business analyst, and project management outsourcing
- Custom applications development and deployment
- Web site, electronic business, EDI, and client information portal design and integration
- SQL support and efficiency consulting
- Business information expertise
- Telecom systems consulting
Benefits of being part of Our Experts Team include:
- By working with us, you get to leverage the impact of Progent's explosive expansion and excellent recognition in the market. By maintaining a team of talented and committed consultants, offering excellent customer care, and following a strong, ROI-focused billing structure, we have multiplied our customer base over the last several years and Progent now provides professoinal support to hundreds of businesses in California and throughout the U.S.
- Our experienced marketing team takes care of all facets of marketing your services and areas of expertise into our quickly expanding client base, so you spend less effort finding clients and more time making money.
- We will facilitate relationship building between you and Progent's core group of experienced Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified engineers who act as the gateway to the key executives among Progent's clients.
- Our sales and operations staffs will take care of the complete selling and contracting process, from opportunity identification, project approval, client needs definition, skills matching, job scoping proposal writing, contract negotiation and execution. Your entire focus stays with providing top-quality consulting expertise.
- We will provide you connections to our advanced virtual office infrastructure, offering professional meeting/work sites throughout the San Francisco area, and Internet and telecomm access anywhere in the United States.
- You will have access to our extensive database, procedures based on leading practices, library of professional documents, and the shared expertise from one of the country's largest pool of experienced network engineers.
- Progent will share special benefits from top technology companies including Microsoft and Cisco, including no-cost orlow-cost educational seminars, on-line connections to special vendor support utilities and product support resources, and on-line in-house use programs for training or sales purposes.
- You will have the security of backup coverage from Progent's staff consultants and other Expert Team members in the event you are unavailable to respond to client demands due to work schedule conflicts, vacation, sickness, or training.
- As a 1099 subcontractor to Progent, you get simplified, risk-free invoicing and consistent payment schedules. In addition, Progent is responsible for receivables collection
There is not any fee to be part of Progent's Experts Team, but Progent has these qualifications to join:
- You should show a proven track record as a consulting professional operating on your own in your area of specialization, including a minimum two year history of successful contracting projects or you must have an active customer base to whom you now deliver continuing consulting activity.
- You should demonstrate that you are an expert in your field of concentration, which includes having an extensive task-relevant record and excellent referrals, and possess up-to-date vendor and/or industry professional certifications.
- You have to be able to carry yourself in a professional manner and be self driven and assured in your abilities. You should have excellent communications skills and know how to work successfully by yourself or as part of a team.
- You should know how to communicate proper expectations to customers and fellow Progent team members and you have to know how evaluate projects, produce project plans, and define reasonable time lines.
If you are a talented consultant with proven knowledge in one of the areas currently offered by the Experts Team, you can find out how to join this popular contracting opportunity by contacting us at 800-993-9400 or sending email to email@example.com.
Find Out More Details Concerning Working with Progent
Follow these links to learn more information concerning our available positions, company philosophy, operational conditions, profit sharing structure, and benefits packages:
Below is a description of some present job opportunities:
Job Code P014
Senior Microsoft Computer Consultant
Progent is looking for proven Sr. Microsoft information technology consulting experts in the to help a range of small and midsize organizations to maintain networks based on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Microsoft Exchange 2007 through 2016. Important fields of expertise include system infrastructure, AD design and repair, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
More information about Sr. Microsoft Information Technology Consultant Job
Job Code P016
Progent is looking for Desktop Support Consultants to help our clients with maintenance, break/fix and project work. This is a 1099 consulting role that will be performed at our customer sites in the . Daytime availability is needed, Monday through Friday. Our consultant will maintain and support users of all desktop and notebook computers based on the latest Microsoft technologies. In addition, work closely with client's executives, management, IT group or under the direction or guidance of our senior consultant to support the client's end users.
Details about Desktop Engineer Positions
Job Code P018
Sr. Microsoft Computer Consulting Expert - New York Metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles Areas
Progent is seeking proven Senior Microsoft computer consultants in the New York metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles areas to assist a variety of small organizations manage networks based on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 to 2016. Key areas of knowledge include network architecture, AD design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
Specifics on Sr. Microsoft Computer Consulting Expert Jobs
Senior Microsoft Exchange Expert - Online
Progent is looking for a Senior Microsoft Exchange expert to lead enterprise-level Exchange design and implementation initiatives. The ideal candidate should be a computer consultant with expertise in Exchange 2007 through 2019 and Office 365 Exchange Online and with a solid understanding of Microsoft AD. This role demands a background in the consulting, architectural design, implementation and maintenance of these technologies.
More information on Senior Microsoft Exchange Consultant Jobs
Job Code S25
Business Development Representative - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
Progent is looking for a Business Development Representative to operate as a senior-level sales executive who is responsible for selling the company's extensive selection of information technology outsourcing/co-sourcing and network consulting, and development services. Responsibilities of the BDR include:
Details about Business Development Representative Jobs - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
- Producing and explaining crucial elements of consulting propositions which tie our services with a client's primary business needs
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with Progent's customers
- Providing ongoing client management and developing follow-on engagements
- Maintaining an understanding of rapidly changing IT technology
If you wish to apply for any position shown above, you should e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please copy the code numbers of the positions that interest you.