The Progent Experts Team
For more than 20 years, Progent's computer professionals have offered affordable and successful network support services for small businesses in the and throughout the United States. A sophisticated virtual office network, a shared technical database, and a collaborative philosophy for problem resolution have helped Progent to retain a strong staff and quickly expand a satisfied customer base.
The Experts Group is our way to provide customers the help of specialized information technology support professionals who have in-depth skills and work background in important areas beyond Progent's core concentration in network support and security. Experts Group members are typically freelance engineers and occasionally "moonlighters" who have been carefully premier by us to work closely with our in-house consultants to provide comprehensive, world-class network solutions to small and midsize businesses. We are continually expanding our Experts Group to address the special needs of our customer base.
Our Experts Group currently provides support in these technologies:
- Apple OS integration and applications
- Consulting for Linux-powered, UNIX-powered, and Sun Solaris environments
- MRP, Enterprise Resource Planning, or Customer Relationship Management consulting
- Strategic and vertical application help
- Chief Information Officer, business analyst, and project management services
- Special applications development and deployment
- Web, eCommerce, Electronic Data Interchange, and client portal design and deployment
- DBM management and efficiency consulting
- Business intelligence expertise
- Telecom systems consulting
Advantages of being a member of Our Experts Group include:
- By working with us, you can benefit from the momentum of Progent's explosive growth and excellent recognition in the marketplace. By maintaining a group of skilled and dedicated consultants, providing excellent customer care, and following a strong, value-focused pricing model, Progent has multiplied our clientele during the past few years and Progent now delivers consulting services to hundreds of companies in and across the United States.
- Progent's experienced marketing team takes care of all aspects of promoting your skills and technical expertise into our quickly expanding customer base, so you expend less effort finding clients and more time making money.
- We will assist in communications between you and our key team of experienced Microsoft and Cisco Premier consultants who act as the conduit to the decision makers among our clients.
- Progent's sales and administration groups will manage the entire selling and engagement cycle, from opportunity generation, job approval, customer needs description, skills matching, job scoping proposal writing, contract negotiation and execution. Your exclusive focus is on providing top-quality consulting expertise.
- Progent will gives you connections to our advanced virtual office environment, including convenient conference locations throughout the San Francisco area, plus Internet and telecomm access anywhere in the United States.
- You will have access to our vast database, processes based on leading practices, library of template-deliverable publications, and the shared expertise from one of 's largest independent groups of expert network professionals.
- Progent will pass on special benefits from leading technology companies including Microsoft and Cisco, including no-cost ordiscounted training classes, on-line access to restricted vendor troubleshooting tools and technical support resources, and on-line in-house use software for education and/or demonstration purposes.
- You will have the security of backup coverage from Progent's staff consultants and other Expert Team members in the event you are unavailable to respond to client demands due to work schedule conflicts, vacation, sickness, or training.
- As a 1099 subcontractor to Progent, you get simplified, risk-free invoicing and consistent payment schedules. In addition, Progent is responsible for receivables collection
There is no charge to become part of Progent's Experts Group, but we do have the following qualifications to join:
- You need to show a strong background as a consulting professional working independently in your area of expertise, including at least a two year record of completed contracting projects or you must have an active customer base for whom you currently provide ongoing support activity.
- You should show that you have expertise in your field of specialization, including having an extensive task-relevant history and strong referrals, and possess up-to-date vendor and/or industry professional certifications.
- You need to know how to present yourself in a professional manner and be self motivated and confident in your skills. You should have excellent inter-personal skills and understand how to operate successfully by yourself or as part of a group.
- You need to be able to communicate realistic goals to clients and other Progent team members and you should be able scope out tasks, create task plans, and define realistic time lines.
If you are a talented consultant with proven knowledge in one of the fields now offered by the Experts Group, you can learn about how to join this popular referral program by calling Progent at 800-993-9400 or sending email to email@example.com.
Learn More Information Concerning Jobs at Progent
Check out these links to learn more details concerning Progent's available jobs, business philosophy, work environment, profit sharing model, and benefits packages:
This is a list of some present job openings:
Job Code P014
Sr. Microsoft Information Technology Consulting Expert
Progent is looking for proven Sr. Microsoft computer consulting experts in the to help a range of small and midsize organizations to manage networks based on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 to 2016. Key areas of expertise include network infrastructure, Active Directory design and repair, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
Details about Senior Microsoft Computer Consultant Positions
Job Code P016
Desktop Support Expert
Progent is seeking Desktop Support Experts to help our clients with maintenance, break/fix and project work. This is a 1099 consulting position that will be performed at Progent's customer locations in the . Daytime availability is needed, Monday through Friday. Our consultant will maintain and support clients of all desktop and notebook computers based on the latest Microsoft technologies. Also, work closely with customer's executives, management, IT group or under the direction or guidance of our senior consultant to support the customer's end users.
More information about Desktop Engineer Job
Job Code P018
Senior Microsoft Information Technology Consulting Expert - New York Metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles Areas
Progent is seeking proven Senior Microsoft IT consultants in the New York metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles areas to help a range of small and midsize businesses manage IT environments powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 to 2016. Important areas of knowledge include system infrastructure, Active Directory design and repair, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
Details about Senior Microsoft IT Consulting Expert Job
Sr. Microsoft Exchange Consultant - Online
Progent is seeking a Sr. Exchange consultant to lead large-scale Microsoft Exchange design and deployment projects. The ideal applicant would be a computer consultant with subject matter expertise in Microsoft Exchange 2007 to 2019 and Exchange Online and with a thorough understanding of Active Directory. This role calls for experience in the consulting, system design, deployment and maintenance of these technologies.
More information about Senior Exchange Consultant Positions
Job Code S25
Business Development Representative - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
Progent is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to work as a senior sales executive who is responsible for selling the company's broad portfolio of IT outsourcing/co-sourcing and network consulting, and application development services. Responsibilities of the BDR include:
Specifics on Business Development Representative (BDR) Job - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
- Generating and articulating key components of engagement proposals which associate Progent's services with real business value
- Maintaining good relationships with Progent's customers
- Providing ongoing client management and developing follow-on engagements
- Explaining continually evolving IT technology
If you wish to apply for any opening shown above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the code numbers of the jobs of interest.