Progent's Experts Group
For over 20 years, Progent's information technology engineers have provided low-cost and effective network support expertise for businesses in the and throughout the United States. An advanced virtual office environment, a common support knowledge base, and a team philosophy for problem solving have helped Progent to build a talented consulting group and quickly expand a satisfied customer base.
The Experts Team is our way to offer customers the help of specialized computer consulting engineers who have advanced skills and work experience in key technologies outside of Progent's core focus in network infrastructure and security. Experts Group members are often freelance contractors and sometimes "moonlighters" who are thoroughly premier by Progent to work closely with our in-house consultants to deliver comprehensive, enterprise-class information technology services to small businesses. We are continually enhancing our Experts Team in order to meet the particular requirements of our clients.
Progent's Experts Team currently provides consulting in these technologies:
- Apple OS networking and programs
- Consulting for Linux, UNIX-powered, and Sun Solaris systems
- Manufacturing Resource Planning, Enterprise Resource Planning, or CRM expertise
- Mission-critical and vertical program support
- CIO, business analyst, and project logistics outsourcing
- Special program development and deployment
- Web, eCommerce, EDI, and client information portal design and integration
- DBM support and efficiency consulting
- Business information expertise
- Telecom systems consulting
Advantages of being a member of Our Experts Group include:
- By associating with us, you get to benefit from the momentum of our dramatic growth and excellent recognition in the marketplace. By maintaining a group of talented and committed consultants, providing attentive client care, and practicing a proven, value-oriented pricing model, Progent has multiplied our customer base over the past few years and Progent currently provides consulting support to hundreds of businesses in California and throughout the United States.
- Our veteran marketing staff takes care of all facets of marketing your services and areas of knowledge into our quickly expanding client base, so you expend less time signing up customers and extra time generating money.
- We will facilitate communications between you and Progent's key group of experienced Microsoft and Cisco Premier engineers who act as the conduit to the influential managers among Progent's clients.
- Progent's selling and operations teams will take care of the entire selling and engagement cycle, from opportunity generation, project approval, client requirements definition, skills matching, project analysis proposal generation, agreement negotiation and generation. Your entire focus stays with providing high-level consulting service.
- Progent will provide you connections to Progent's sophisticated virtual office environment, including convenient meeting/work sites in the San Francisco area, as well as Internet and telecomm access anywhere in the U.S.
- You will have the benefit of our extensive database, processes based on best practices, abundance of professional documents, and the aggregate experience from one of the country's largest independent groups of expert network professionals.
- Progent will pass on special benefits from top technology companies such as Microsoft and Cisco, including free ordiscounted training classes, web connections to special vendor troubleshooting utilities and technical support resources, and on-line in-house use programs for training and/or demonstration purposes.
- You will have the security of backup coverage from Progent's staff consultants and other Expert Team members in the event you are unavailable to respond to client demands due to work schedule conflicts, vacation, sickness, or training.
- As a 1099 subcontractor to Progent, you get simplified, risk-free invoicing and consistent payment schedules. In addition, Progent is responsible for receivables collection
There is no cost to become part of our Experts Group, but Progent has the following requirements to join:
- You must have a proven track record as a consultant working independently in your area of expertise, including a minimum two year history of completed contracting jobs and/or have your own active customer base to whom you now deliver continuing support activity.
- You need to demonstrate that you are an expert in your field of concentration, including showing an extensive work-related record and strong references, and possess current manufacturer or industry professional qualifications.
- You must know how to present yourself in a professional way and be self driven and confident in your skills. You need to have excellent inter-personal skills and know how to operate efficiently by yourself or as a member of a group.
- You should be able to communicate proper goals to customers and other Progent consultants and you must be able analyze projects, create task plans, and estimate realistic work schedules.
If you are a skilled consultant with demonstrated knowledge in one of the areas now promoted by the Experts Group, you can find out how to become part of this exciting contracting program by talking to us at 800-993-9400 or sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Out More Information About Jobs with Progent
Follow these links to find out additional information concerning our available jobs, business culture, operational conditions, profit sharing structure, and benefits:
Below is a description of some current job openings:
Job Code P014
Senior Microsoft IT Consultant
Progent is looking for experienced Senior Microsoft information technology consulting experts in the to assist a variety of small businesses to manage networks powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 through 2016. Important fields of knowledge include system infrastructure, AD design and repair, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
More information on Sr. Microsoft Information Technology Consultant Job
Job Code P016
Desktop Support Expert
Progent is seeking Desktop Support Experts to help our customers with maintenance, break/fix and project work. This is a 1099 consulting role that will be performed at our customer sites in the . Daytime availability is needed, Monday through Friday. Our consultant will maintain and support clients of all desktop and notebook computers based on the latest Microsoft technologies. Also, work extensively with client's executives, management, IT staff or under the direction or guidance of Progent's senior consultant to support the customer's end users.
Details about Desktop Engineer Job
Job Code P018
Senior Microsoft Computer Consulting Expert - New York Metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles Areas
Progent is seeking proven Senior Microsoft computer consulting experts in the New York metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles areas to help a range of small and midsize organizations maintain IT environments based on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 through 2016. Key areas of knowledge include system infrastructure, AD design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
Details on Sr. Microsoft IT Consultant Jobs
Sr. Microsoft Exchange Expert - Remote
Progent is looking for a Sr. Microsoft Exchange consultant to spearhead large-scale Exchange design and implementation projects. The right applicant would be a computer consultant with mastery in Microsoft Exchange 2007 through 2019 and Microsoft Office 365 and with a solid understanding of Active Directory. This role demands a background in the consulting, architectural design, deployment and support of these platforms.
Details about Sr. Exchange Expert Jobs
Job Code S25
Business Development Representative - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
Progent is seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to operate as a senior-level sales executive responsible for selling Progent's comprehensive selection of IT outsourcing/co-sourcing and network consulting, and application development services. Responsibilities of the Business Development Representative include:
More information about Business Development Representative Job - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
- Producing and explaining crucial elements of consulting proposals which associate our services with a client's primary business needs
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Providing continuing client management and developing follow-on engagements
- Maintaining an understanding of continually changing IT technology
If you wish to ask about any position listed above, you should send your resume to email@example.com. Please include the code numbers of the positions that interest you.