Our Experts Group
For more than two decades, Progent's consulting professionals have provided low-cost and effective network consulting expertise for small businesses in the and across the United States. An advanced virtual office network, a common technical knowledge base, and a collaborative approach to problem solving have enabled us to build a talented staff and dramatically grow a satisfied customer base.
The Experts Group is Progent's way to provide clients the help of specialized information technology consulting engineers who have in-depth knowledge and field experience in important technologies outside of Progent's primary concentration in network support and security. Experts Team consultants are typically independent contractors and sometimes "moonlighters" who have been thoroughly certified by us to work closely with Progent's in-house engineers to deliver end-to-end, enterprise-class information technology services to small companies. Progent is continually expanding the Experts Group in order to address the particular needs of our clients.
Progent's Experts Team currently provides consulting in these technologies:
- Macintosh integration and applications
- Expertise for Linux-powered, UNIX-based, and Sun systems
- Manufacturing Resource Planning, Enterprise Resource Planning, or CRM expertise
- Strategic and specialized application help
- Chief Information Officer, management information analyst, and project logistics services
- Custom applications development and integration
- Web site, eCommerce, EDI, and client portal design and integration
- Database support and performance consulting
- Management intelligence expertise
- Telecom systems consulting
Benefits of becoming part of Progent's Experts Group include:
- By associating with us, you get to take advantage of the impact of our dramatic expansion and excellent recognition in the industry. By maintaining a group of talented and dedicated consultants, offering excellent client support, and practicing a strong, value-focused billing model, Progent has quadrupled our clientele over the last few years and Progent currently provides professoinal support to hundreds of companies in and throughout the U.S.
- Our experienced marketing team handles all aspects of promoting your skills and technical knowledge into our rapidly expanding client base, so you spend less time finding clients and more time generating revenue.
- Progent will facilitate communications between you and Progent's key team of expert Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified consultants who are the gateway to the influential managers among our customers.
- Progent's selling and operations staffs will take care of the complete selling and engagement cycle, from opportunity identification, project approval, customer requirements definition, capabilities matching, project analysis proposal writing, contract negotiation and generation. Your exclusive responsibility is on delivering high-level consulting expertise.
- We will provide you access to Progent's sophisticated virtual office environment, offering professional conference sites throughout the San Francisco area, plus data and voice access throughout the U.S.
- You will have the benefit of our vast database, procedures based on best practices, abundance of template-deliverable publications, and the aggregate experience from one of the country's largest pool of expert information technology engineers.
- We will pass on special benefits from top vendors such as Microsoft and Cisco, including no-cost orlow-cost educational seminars, web connections to special vendor support utilities and product maintenance resources, and on-line internal use software for training or sales use.
- You will have the security of backup coverage from Progent's staff consultants and other Expert Team members in the event you are unavailable to respond to client demands due to work schedule conflicts, vacation, sickness, or training.
- As a 1099 subcontractor to Progent, you get simplified, risk-free invoicing and consistent payment schedules. In addition, Progent is responsible for receivables collection
There is not any cost to be a member of our Experts Group, but Progent has strict qualifications to join:
- You should show a proven track record as a consulting professional working on your own in your area of expertise, including at least a two year history of completed contracting projects or you must have an active customer base for whom you currently provide continuing consulting activity.
- You have to show that you have expertise in your area of specialization, including having a long task-relevant history and excellent references, and possess current manufacturer or institutional professional qualifications.
- You need to know how to carry yourself in a professional way and be self driven and assured in your abilities. You need to have excellent people skills and know how to operate successfully alone or as a member of a group.
- You need to be able to communicate realistic expectations to customers and other Progent consultants and you should know how evaluate jobs, create project plans, and estimate reasonable time lines.
If you are a skilled professional with demonstrated knowledge in one of the areas now promoted by the Experts Group, you can learn how to become part of this popular referral opportunity by contacting us at 800-993-9400 or sending email to email@example.com.
Learn Additional Details Concerning Working at Progent
Follow these pages to learn more information concerning our job opportunities, business culture, operational environment, compensation structure, and benefits:
The following is a list of Progent's present job openings:
Job Code P014
Sr. Microsoft Computer Consultant
Progent is seeking experienced Senior Microsoft information technology consulting experts in the to help a range of small and midsize organizations to manage networks powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 to 2016. Key fields of knowledge include network infrastructure, AD design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
Details about Sr. Microsoft Computer Consultant Positions
Job Code P016
Desktop Support Expert
Progent is seeking Desktop Support Experts to assist our clients with maintenance, break/fix and project work. This is a 1099 consulting role that will be performed at our client locations in the . Daytime availability is required, Monday through Friday. Our consultant will maintain and support clients of all desktop and notebook computers powered by current Microsoft technologies. Also, work extensively with client's executives, management, IT staff or under the direction or guidance of our senior consultant to support the client's end users.
Specifics on Desktop Engineer Jobs
Job Code P018
Senior Microsoft IT Consulting Expert - New York Metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles Areas
Progent is seeking proven Sr. Microsoft information technology consultants in the New York metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles areas to help a range of small businesses manage networks powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Microsoft Exchange 2007 to 2016. Key areas of expertise include system infrastructure, AD design and repair, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
Details on Sr. Microsoft Information Technology Consultant Job
Senior Microsoft Exchange Consultant - Remote
Progent is looking for a Sr. Microsoft Exchange expert to spearhead large-scale Exchange planning and deployment projects. The right candidate would be a computer consultant with subject matter expertise in the area of Microsoft Exchange 2007 through 2019 and Office 365 and with a solid grasp of Microsoft AD. This position demands experience in the consulting, architectural design, deployment and support of these platforms.
Specifics on Senior Microsoft Exchange Expert Jobs
Job Code S25
Business Development Representative (BDR) - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
Progent is seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to operate as a senior-level sales executive responsible for selling Progent's comprehensive portfolio of IT outsourcing and computer consulting, and application development services. Activities of the Business Development Representative include:
Details about Business Development Representative Positions - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
- Producing and articulating crucial elements of engagement proposals which align our services with a customer's unique competitive requirements
- Maintaining good relationships with Progent's customers
- Providing ongoing client management and developing follow-on sales
- Maintaining an understanding of continually evolving technology
If you wish to ask about any opening listed above, please send your background information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the code numbers of the positions that interest you.