Progent's Experts Team
For more than 20 years, our consulting professionals have offered low-cost and effective network support services for companies in the and throughout the United States. A sophisticated virtual office network, a common support knowledge base, and a team approach to problem solving have helped us to build a talented consulting group and dramatically grow a satisfied customer base.
The Experts Group is Progent's way to offer customers the help of expert information technology consulting professionals who have in-depth skills and work background in important areas beyond our primary focus in network infrastructure and security. Experts Group consultants are typically independent engineers and occasionally "moonlighters" who have been carefully certified by Progent to work closely with Progent's in-house engineers to provide comprehensive, world-class information technology services to small businesses. We are continually expanding the Experts Group to address the particular requirements of our customer base.
Our Experts Group currently offers support in these areas:
- Apple OS networking and programs
- Support for Linux, UNIX-based, and Sun environments
- MRP, Enterprise Resource Planning, or Customer Relationship Management customization
- Strategic and vertical program help
- CIO, business analyst, and project logistics outsourcing
- Custom program development and deployment
- Web site, electronic business, Electronic Data Interchange, and customer information portal design and integration
- SQL support and performance help
- Business intelligence expertise
- Telecom architecture consulting
Benefits of being a member of Progent's Experts Group include:
- By associating with Progent, you get to leverage the momentum of Progent's dramatic growth and excellent reputation in the market. By maintaining a team of skilled and dedicated consultants, providing attentive customer support, and following a strong, ROI-focused billing model, Progent has quadrupled our customer base during the last several years and Progent now delivers consulting services to hundreds of companies in and across the United States.
- Our experienced marketing team takes care of all facets of marketing your services and technical knowledge into our quickly growing client base, so you spend less effort finding customers and extra time generating revenue.
- We will assist in relationship building between you and our core group of expert Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified consultants who act as the gateway to the decision makers among Progent's clients.
- Progent's sales and administration groups will take care of the complete sales and engagement process, from lead identification, project approval, client needs description, skills matching, project scoping proposal generation, agreement negotiation and execution. Your exclusive focus is on delivering high-level consulting expertise.
- We will provide you access to Progent's advanced virtual office environment, offering professional meeting/work sites throughout the San Francisco area, as well as data and voice connectivity anywhere in the U.S.
- You will have the benefit of our extensive knowledge base, procedures based on industry best practices, library of template-deliverable documents, and the aggregate expertise from one of 's largest independent groups of experienced consulting engineers.
- Progent will pass on special benefits from leading vendors such as Microsoft and Cisco, including no-cost orlow-cost educational seminars, web connections to special vendor troubleshooting utilities and technical maintenance resources, and downloadable in-house use programs for education or sales use.
- You will have the security of backup coverage from Progent's staff consultants and other Expert Team members in the event you are unavailable to respond to client demands due to work schedule conflicts, vacation, sickness, or training.
- As a 1099 subcontractor to Progent, you get simplified, risk-free invoicing and consistent payment schedules. In addition, Progent is responsible for receivables collection
There is not any cost to be part of our Experts Team, but we do have the following requirements to join:
- You should have a proven background as a consultant working on your own in your area of specialization, including at least a two year record of completed consulting projects or you must have your own active customer base for whom you now deliver ongoing support activity.
- You have to demonstrate that you have expertise in your area of concentration, which includes showing an extensive work-related history and strong referrals, and have up-to-date vendor or industry professional qualifications.
- You should be able to carry yourself in a professional way and be self driven and assured in your abilities. You must have excellent communications skills and understand how to work efficiently by yourself or as part of a team.
- You must be able to articulate realistic goals to clients and other Progent team members and you need to be able evaluate projects, produce project plans, and estimate realistic work schedules.
If you are a talented consultant with proven ability in one of the fields now promoted by the Experts Group, you can learn how to become part of this exciting referral program by contacting Progent at 800-993-9400 or sending your resume to email@example.com.
Find Out Additional Information About Working at Progent
Check out these links to find out additional details about our job opportunities, business culture, operational conditions, profit sharing model, and benefits packages:
The following is a description of our available job openings:
Job Code P014
Sr. Microsoft IT Consultant
Progent is looking for proven Senior Microsoft information technology consultants in the to assist a range of small businesses to manage IT environments powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Microsoft Exchange 2007 to 2016. Key areas of knowledge include system infrastructure, Active Directory design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
Specifics on Senior Microsoft IT Consultant Positions
Job Code P016
Progent is looking for Desktop Support Consultants to help Progent's clients with maintenance, break/fix and project work. This is a 1099 consulting role that will be performed at our customer sites in the . Daytime availability is required, Monday through Friday. Our consultant will maintain and support clients of all desktop and notebook computers powered by current Microsoft technologies. In addition, work closely with customer's executives, management, IT group or under the direction or guidance of our senior consultant to support the customer's end users.
Details about Desktop Engineer Job
Job Code P018
Senior Microsoft IT Consultant - New York Metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles Areas
Progent is seeking proven Sr. Microsoft IT consulting experts in the New York metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles areas to help a range of small organizations manage IT environments based on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 through 2016. Important fields of expertise include system infrastructure, Active Directory design and repair, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
Specifics about Senior Microsoft Computer Consultant Positions
Senior Microsoft Exchange Consultant - Remote
Progent is seeking a Sr. Microsoft Exchange expert to spearhead large-scale Microsoft Exchange design and implementation initiatives. The right applicant would be a computer consultant with mastery in Exchange 2007 to 2019 and Microsoft Office 365 and with a thorough grasp of Active Directory. This position demands experience in the consulting, architectural design, deployment and support of these technologies.
More information about Senior Microsoft Exchange Expert Job
Job Code S25
Business Development Representative (BDR) - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
Progent is seeking a Business Development Representative to work as a senior sales executive responsible for selling Progent's broad portfolio of information technology outsourcing/co-sourcing and network consulting, and development services. Responsibilities of the Business Development Representative include:
More information on Business Development Representative (BDR) Positions - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
- Generating and articulating key elements of consulting proposals which associate our services with a client's primary business needs
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients
- Providing ongoing account management and generating follow-on engagements
- Explaining rapidly evolving IT technology
If you wish to apply for any position shown above, please e-mail your background information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the code numbers of the positions of interest.