Our Experts Team
For over two decades, Progent's information technology professionals have offered affordable and effective computer support services for small businesses in the and throughout the U.S. An advanced virtual office environment, a shared support database, and a team philosophy for problem solving have enabled Progent to retain a strong staff and dramatically expand a loyal clientele.
The Experts Group is Progent's way to provide clients the services of specialized computer support engineers who have in-depth knowledge and work background in key areas beyond Progent's primary concentration in network support and security. Experts Group consultants are typically independent engineers and sometimes "moonlighters" who have been thoroughly premier by us to work closely with Progent's staff consultants to provide end-to-end, enterprise-class network services to small and midsize companies. We are always expanding the Experts Team in order to address the particular requirements of our clients.
Progent's Experts Group currently provides consulting in these technologies:
- Macintosh networking and programs
- Support for Linux-powered, UNIX-powered, and Sun Solaris environments
- MRP, Enterprise Resource Planning, or CRM consulting
- Mission-critical and vertical program support
- CIO, management information analyst, and project logistics outsourcing
- Special applications development and deployment
- Web, electronic business, EDI, and client information portal development and deployment
- DBM support and performance help
- Business intelligence consulting
- Telecom architecture support
Advantages of becoming a member of Our Experts Group include:
- By working with Progent, you can take advantage of the impact of Progent's explosive expansion and excellent recognition in the industry. By maintaining a group of talented and dedicated professionals, offering attentive customer support, and practicing a strong, ROI-focused pricing structure, Progent has quadrupled our clientele during the past few years and Progent currently delivers professoinal support to hundreds of companies in and throughout the United States.
- Our veteran marketing team handles all aspects of promoting your skills and areas of expertise into our quickly growing client base, so you expend less time signing up clients and more time generating money.
- Progent will facilitate relationship building between you and Progent's key team of expert Microsoft and Cisco Premier engineers who are the gateway to the decision makers among Progent's customers.
- Our selling and operations teams will manage the complete selling and engagement cycle, from opportunity identification, project qualification, customer needs definition, capabilities matching, job scoping proposal generation, agreement negotiation and generation. Your entire responsibility is on delivering top-quality consulting expertise.
- Progent will provide you connections to Progent's advanced virtual office environment, including professional meeting/work sites in the San Francisco area, as well as data and voice connectivity throughout the United States.
- You will have the benefit of our vast knowledge base, procedures based on industry best practices, abundance of professional publications, and the shared experience from one of 's largest pool of experienced network engineers.
- Progent will share special benefits from top technology companies including Microsoft and Cisco, including no-cost ordiscounted training classes, on-line access to special vendor troubleshooting utilities and technical support resources, and on-line in-house use programs for education and/or demonstration use.
- You will have the security of backup coverage from Progent's staff consultants and other Expert Team members in the event you are unavailable to respond to client demands due to work schedule conflicts, vacation, sickness, or training.
- As a 1099 subcontractor to Progent, you get simplified, risk-free invoicing and consistent payment schedules. In addition, Progent is responsible for receivables collection
There is not any charge to become a member of our Experts Team, but we do have the following qualifications for membership:
- You should have a proven background as a consulting professional working independently in your field of expertise, including at least a two year history of completed contracting projects or you must have an active client base for whom you now provide ongoing consulting activity.
- You need to demonstrate that you have expertise in your area of concentration, including having a long task-relevant record and strong references, and have current manufacturer or institutional professional qualifications.
- You must be able to present yourself in a professional way and be self driven and confident in your skills. You need to have strong communications skills and understand how to operate efficiently by yourself or as a member of a group.
- You should be able to articulate realistic expectations to clients and fellow Progent team members and you should be able analyze tasks, produce project plans, and define realistic time lines.
If you are a talented professional with demonstrated ability in one of the areas currently promoted by the Experts Team, you can find out about how to join this popular contracting program by contacting Progent at 800-993-9400 or sending your resume to email@example.com.
Find Out Additional Details Concerning Working with Progent
Check out these links to learn additional details about our job openings, company culture, work environment, profit sharing model, and benefits:
The following is a list of Progent's current job openings:
Job Code P014
Sr. Microsoft Information Technology Consulting Expert
Progent is looking for proven Senior Microsoft information technology consulting experts in the to help a variety of small businesses to maintain IT environments powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 to 2016. Key fields of expertise include network architecture, AD design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
Details about Senior Microsoft Computer Consulting Expert Jobs
Job Code P016
Progent is looking for Desktop Support Experts to assist our customers with maintenance, break/fix and project work. This is a 1099 consulting role that will be performed at Progent's client sites in the . Daytime availability is needed, Monday through Friday. Our consultant will maintain and support clients of all desktop and laptop computers based on current Microsoft technologies. Also, work extensively with client's executives, management, IT staff or under the direction or guidance of Progent's senior consultant to support the client's end users.
Details on Desktop Support Expert Jobs
Job Code P018
Senior Microsoft Computer Consulting Expert - New York Metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles Areas
Progent is looking for proven Senior Microsoft information technology consultants in the New York metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles areas to help a variety of small and midsize organizations manage networks based on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Microsoft Exchange 2007 through 2016. Important fields of knowledge include system infrastructure, Active Directory design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
More information on Sr. Microsoft IT Consulting Expert Job
Sr. Microsoft Exchange Expert - Online
Progent is seeking a Sr. Exchange consultant to lead large-scale Exchange design and implementation projects. The ideal applicant should be a technical consultant with expertise in Microsoft Exchange 2007 to 2019 and Office 365 and with a thorough understanding of Microsoft AD. This role demands a background in the consulting, architectural design, implementation and maintenance of these platforms.
Specifics about Senior Exchange Expert Jobs
Job Code S25
Business Development Representative (BDR) - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
Progent is looking for a Business Development Representative to work as a senior-level sales executive responsible for selling the company's comprehensive selection of information technology outsourcing and network consulting, and application development services. Activities of the BDR include:
Details about Business Development Representative (BDR) Job - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
- Producing and articulating key components of service proposals which align our services with a customer's unique competitive requirements
- Maintaining strong relationships with Progent's clients
- Providing continuing client management and generating follow-on engagements
- Explaining rapidly changing technology
If you want to apply for any opening shown above, please send your background information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to copy the job codes of the positions of interest.