The Progent Experts Team
For more than two decades, Progent's information technology professionals have provided affordable and effective network support services for companies in the and across the United States. An advanced virtual office network, a common support knowledge base, and a team approach to problem resolution have helped us to build a strong consulting group and dramatically grow a loyal clientele.
The Experts Group is our way to provide clients the services of expert computer support engineers who have advanced skills and work experience in important technologies beyond Progent's primary concentration in network support and security. Experts Team consultants are often freelance engineers and occasionally "moonlighters" who are thoroughly certified by Progent to collaborate with Progent's staff consultants to deliver end-to-end, enterprise-class network solutions to small companies. Progent is continually expanding our Experts Team to meet the particular needs of our clients.
Progent's Experts Team currently offers support in these technologies:
- Macintosh integration and programs
- Support for Linux, UNIX, and Sun systems
- MRP, Enterprise Resource Planning, or Customer Relationship Management consulting
- Strategic and vertical application support
- CIO, business analyst, and project logistics services
- Custom program design and integration
- Web site, electronic business, Electronic Data Interchange, and customer information portal design and deployment
- SQL support and performance consulting
- Management information consulting
- Telecom architecture consulting
Benefits of becoming part of Our Experts Team include:
- By working with Progent, you get to benefit from the momentum of our dramatic growth and top-notch recognition in the industry. By maintaining a group of skilled and dedicated consultants, offering attentive client care, and following a strong, value-oriented pricing structure, we have multiplied our clientele over the past few years and Progent now delivers consulting support to hundreds of businesses in California and throughout the United States.
- Progent's veteran marketing team handles all aspects of promoting your skills and areas of knowledge into our quickly expanding client base, so you expend less effort finding clients and extra time making money.
- Progent will assist in communications between you and our key team of experienced Microsoft and Cisco Certified engineers who are the conduit to the influential managers among our clients.
- Progent's selling and administration teams will manage the complete selling and engagement process, from lead generation, project approval, client needs description, skills matching, project scoping proposal generation, agreement negotiation and generation. Your exclusive responsibility is on delivering high-level consulting service.
- Progent will gives you access to our advanced virtual office infrastructure, including professional meeting/work locations in the San Francisco area, as well as data and voice access anywhere in the U.S.
- You will have access to our extensive database, procedures based on industry best practices, library of template-deliverable publications, and the shared experience from one of 's largest independent groups of expert network engineers.
- We will pass on special benefits from leading vendors including Microsoft and Cisco, including free ordiscounted educational seminars, web access to special vendor troubleshooting tools and product maintenance resources, and on-line in-house use programs for education or sales purposes.
- You will have the security of backup coverage from Progent's staff consultants and other Expert Team members in the event you are unavailable to respond to client demands due to work schedule conflicts, vacation, sickness, or training.
- As a 1099 subcontractor to Progent, you get simplified, risk-free invoicing and consistent payment schedules. In addition, Progent is responsible for receivables collection
There is no fee to be a member of Progent's Experts Group, but we do have the following requirements to join:
- You must show a strong background as a consulting professional operating on your own in your field of expertise, including at least a two year record of successful contracting jobs and/or have an active customer base to whom you currently deliver ongoing support activity.
- You need to demonstrate that you are an expert in your field of specialization, including having a long work-related record and strong referrals, and have up-to-date manufacturer or institutional professional certifications.
- You need to know how to carry yourself in a professional way and be self driven and confident in your skills. You must have strong communications skills and be able to work efficiently by yourself or as a member of a group.
- You must be able to explain realistic expectations to customers and fellow Progent team members and you must be able analyze projects, create project plans, and estimate realistic work schedules.
If you are a skilled professional with demonstrated knowledge in any of the areas currently promoted by the Experts Group, you can find out about how to become part of this exciting contracting program by talking to us at 800-993-9400 or sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn Additional Information Concerning Jobs at Progent
Check out these pages to find out more information concerning Progent's available positions, company culture, operational conditions, compensation structure, and benefits:
This is a list of our current job openings:
Job Code P014
Sr. Microsoft IT Consulting Expert
Progent is looking for proven Senior Microsoft computer consultants in the to assist a range of small businesses to manage IT environments powered by Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 to 2016. Important fields of knowledge include network architecture, Active Directory design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based messaging, security, and server monitoring.
Specifics on Sr. Microsoft Information Technology Consultant Positions
Job Code P016
Desktop Support Expert
Progent is seeking Desktop Support Consultants to help our customers with maintenance, break/fix and project work. This is a 1099 consulting position that will be performed at our customer premises in the . Daytime availability is required, Monday through Friday. Our consultant will maintain and support clients of all desktop and notebook computers based on the latest Microsoft technologies. In addition, work extensively with client's executives, management, IT staff or under the direction or guidance of our senior consultant to support the customer's end users.
Specifics about Desktop Engineer Positions
Job Code P018
Senior Microsoft IT Consulting Expert - New York Metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles Areas
Progent is seeking experienced Sr. Microsoft information technology consultants in the New York metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles areas to help a range of small and midsize businesses maintain networks based on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Microsoft Exchange 2007 through 2016. Important fields of expertise include network architecture, Active Directory design and troubleshooting, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
Specifics on Senior Microsoft Information Technology Consulting Expert Jobs
Senior Microsoft Exchange Expert - Remote
Progent is looking for a Sr. Microsoft Exchange expert to spearhead enterprise-level Exchange design and deployment initiatives. The ideal applicant would be a technical consultant with mastery in Microsoft Exchange 2007 to 2019 and Office 365 Exchange Online and with a thorough understanding of Active Directory. This role calls for experience in the consulting, architectural design, deployment and maintenance of these technologies.
Details on Sr. Exchange Consultant Job
Job Code S25
Business Development Representative - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
Progent is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to work as a senior-level sales executive who is responsible for selling Progent's broad selection of information technology outsourcing and network consulting, and application development services. Responsibilities of the Business Development Representative include:
Specifics about Business Development Representative Job - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
- Generating and articulating crucial components of engagement proposals which associate our services with a customer's unique competitive requirements
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with Progent's clients
- Providing ongoing account management and developing follow-on sales
- Explaining continually evolving IT technology
If you wish to ask about any position listed above, please send your background information to email@example.com. Be sure to copy the code numbers of the positions that interest you.