Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Kansas City company to select the appropriate tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Kansas City, Missouri organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can assist you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist you to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Kansas City, Missouri company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.