Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Lakeland organization to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Lakeland, Florida organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed to support an at-home workforce can be especially complicated if you have to manage a mix of personal equipment such as PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from different vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering remote support for both outdated as well as current technologies in virtual office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement necessary upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to assist your company to create a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authorized at-home employees to use IT assets located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a wide selection of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a telecommuter to see and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology provides network managers substantial control over the computing environment of at-home employees and ensures them a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote support for integrating routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting families and visitors, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can create performance and security issues. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by providing services like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration help.
- Internet access solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Mission-critical processes might require redundant Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for selecting ISPs, selecting appropriate service offerings, and setting up redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Lakeland, Florida business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.