Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Lakeland company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Lakeland, Florida businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the network infrastructure required for an at-home workforce can be particularly challenging if you must manage a combination of worker-owned hardware like desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from different manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing online help for both legacy and current IT products in virtual office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Services offered by Progent to assist you to implement a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to create a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home workers to use IT assets located at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing online VPN integration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad range of devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a telecommuter to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This gives IT managers more control over the computing environment of at-home employees and ensures them a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert online consulting for deploying home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting the whole family and guests, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can cause performance as well as security issues. Progent can help you to resolve these problems by delivering services that include Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Line-of-business processes might require redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for identifying Internet service providers, choosing appropriate service offerings, and setting up high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Lakeland, Florida company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.