Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Lakeland organization to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Lakeland, Florida organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed for an at-home workforce can be particularly complicated if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and wireless appliances from different vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background providing online help for both legacy as well as current IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement necessary updates. Services available from Progent to help your company to implement a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to create a safe tunnel for authorized at-home workers to access IT assets located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a teleworker to see and use a data center computer's desktop. This provides network managers substantial control over the digital environment of at-home employees and offers them a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online consulting for setting up home routers from all major vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting families and guests, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can create throughput and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these issues by providing services that include Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration help.
- Internet access solutions affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Business-critical processes may demand backup Internet access in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for picking Internet service providers, selecting sensible service packages, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Lakeland, Florida business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.