Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Lawrence
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Lawrence Massachusetts allows you to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your own branding as a seamless extension of your in-house IT services group. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, close gaps in your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and data security consultants have acted as transparent extensions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís largest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with two decades of experience delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your customers of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also difficult to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service firms do not have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program offers IT support firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while delivering their customers responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing platform and reinforced by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing platform exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow you to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the diversity of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
To see additional details on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard work hours.
- Normal support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite support in major metros is available across the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients submit requests through your custom branded web portal, an 800 number, or by sending an email to your dedicated email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for network service organizations allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to say no to opportunities due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house IT service team, responding to your management, and bills you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation system to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for support group to shift service responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and affordably accept additional opportunities outside your main areas of excellence and serve new territories without assuming the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT service firm by delivering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad array of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for growing your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of top-level IT experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Remote Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective online service saves money and produces fast results.
- Major Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Lawrence, Massachusetts Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants offers Lawrence, Massachusetts companies a wide array of online technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in Lawrence, Massachusetts
For more details about Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Lawrence, Massachusetts, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.