Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Lawrence company to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Lawrence, Massachusetts companies to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Setting up the network infrastructure required to support an at-home workforce can be particularly challenging if you have to accommodate a combination of personal hardware like PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering online support for both outdated as well as current IT products in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary updates. Services available from Progent to assist your company to implement a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity makes it possible to create a secure tunnel for authorized at-home employees to access IT assets situated at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a wide range of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable a teleworker to view and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers more control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier remote support for configuring home routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by an entire household and guests, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can cause performance as well as security issues. Progent can help businesses to resolve these problems by delivering expertise that include Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Line-of-business processes might require backup Internet access in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for identifying ISPs, choosing sensible service offerings, and configuring redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Lawrence, Massachusetts organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.