Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on IT architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Lawrence company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Lawrence, Massachusetts organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Lawrence, Massachusetts company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.