Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Lawrence organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Lawrence, Massachusetts organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
assist you to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Lawrence, Massachusetts organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.