Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Lawrence organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Lawrence, Massachusetts businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of video conferencing products from major technology companies support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Lawrence, Massachusetts organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.