Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Lincoln organization to select the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Lincoln, Nebraska organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many companies use multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Lincoln, Nebraska organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.