Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Lincoln organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Lincoln, Nebraska businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing products from major vendors support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Lincoln, Nebraska company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.