Enlarging your remote workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Lincoln organization to select the appropriate tools and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Lincoln, Nebraska businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the network infrastructure needed to support a remote work environment can be particularly complicated if you have to accommodate a combination of worker-owned hardware like desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from various manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering remote support for both legacy as well as modern technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary upgrades. Services available from Progent to help your company to implement a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to establish a secure connection for authenticated at-home employees to access IT resources situated at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can assist you to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a wide selection of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow an at-home worker to see and use a data center computer's desktop. This provides network managers more control over the computing environment of at-home employees and ensures them a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers expert remote consulting for configuring home routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting families and visitors, are commonly used by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as security issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these issues by delivering expertise like Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Line-of-business applications may demand redundant Internet connections in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for identifying Internet service providers, choosing appropriate service bundles, and integrating redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Lincoln, Nebraska organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.