Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Long Beach organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Long Beach, California companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of video conferencing products from major vendors support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can assist you to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Long Beach, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.