Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Long Beach company to pick the right tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Long Beach, California businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to manage your current conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Long Beach, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.