Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Los Angeles company to pick the right tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Los Angeles, California businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk services, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed to support an at-home workforce can be especially complicated if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering remote support for both outdated and current IT products in remote office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to help you to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN technology allows you to create a secure tunnel for authorized remote employees to access IT resources situated at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a teleworker to see and use a data center computer's desktop. This technology gives network managers more control over the digital environment of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online support for configuring routers from all major vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting families and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by delivering services like Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point integration help.
- Internet access methods impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Mission-critical applications might require backup Internet access in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for identifying service providers, picking appropriate bandwidth and data volume offerings, and configuring high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Los Angeles, California business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.