Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Los Angeles organization to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Los Angeles, California businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure required to support an at-home workforce can be particularly complex if you must manage a mix of worker-owned equipment such as desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering online help for both outdated as well as current IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for making essential updates. Services offered by Progent to assist you to implement a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authorized remote workers to use IT assets located at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can help your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for safe VPN tunneling for a wide selection of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a telecommuter to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This provides IT managers more control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier remote consulting for integrating home routers from a range of vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by an entire household and visitors, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can create throughput and security problems. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these problems by providing services like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Vital applications may require redundant Internet access in case the normal connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for selecting service providers, selecting sensible service bundles, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Los Angeles, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.