Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Louisville organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Louisville, Kentucky organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required to support a remote work environment can be particularly challenging if you have to manage a combination of worker-owned equipment such as PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from various manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering online help for both outdated as well as modern technologies in remote office venues enables you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for implement necessary upgrades. Services available from Progent to help your company to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to create a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home workers to use IT assets situated at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software for safe VPN connections for a wide range of devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a teleworker to view and use a remote computer's desktop. This provides IT managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures them a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert remote support for setting up home routers from a range of vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by the whole family and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create throughput as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can help you to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Business-critical processes might require redundant Internet connections in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for identifying service providers, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Louisville, Kentucky company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.