Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Louisville company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Louisville, Kentucky organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Configuring the network infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be particularly challenging if you must manage a combination of personal hardware like PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote help for both legacy as well as modern IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for making necessary updates. Services available from Progent to assist your company to create a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to create a safe tunnel for authorized remote employees to use IT assets located at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can assist you to configure and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a teleworker to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers significant control over the computing environment of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier remote support for integrating home routers from a range of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting families and guests, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can help you to mitigate these problems by providing services that include Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP integration help.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Business-critical applications may demand redundant Internet connections in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for identifying ISPs, selecting appropriate service offerings, and setting up redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Louisville, Kentucky organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.