Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Louisville organization to select the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Louisville, Kentucky organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed for an at-home workforce can be particularly challenging if you have to manage a combination of personal equipment such as PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from different vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing online help for both legacy as well as modern technologies in virtual office venues enables you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement necessary updates. Services available from Progent to assist you to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to establish a safe tunnel for authenticated remote employees to use IT assets located at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a telecommuter to view and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This provides network managers more control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier remote support for configuring routers from a range of vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by families and guests, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput as well as security issues. Progent can help you to mitigate these problems by providing services that include Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP integration help.
- Internet access methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Mission-critical processes might require backup Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for selecting Internet service providers, selecting sensible service offerings, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet connections. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Louisville, Kentucky organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.