Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Lower Manhattan
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Lower Manhattan New York allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support using your company's brand as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT services team. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, flesh out your service catalog, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, network admins, and data security consultants have acted as seamless expansions to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT support firms. Progentís range of expertise enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service firms features seamless resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient service desk. But modern ticketing systems are not only expensive to license and staff, but also a hassle to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service companies rarely have the necessary resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT service firms an economical way to keep their company branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
To see additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard support hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is available across the US at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers submit requests using your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a message to your specified mailbox.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and modified online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service firms allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your customers may require. You can grow your team and strategic in-house competencies steadily without having to turn down opportunities owing to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service group, under your coordination, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service reporting system to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for you to shift account responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have enough staff and appropriate skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and affordably accept more jobs beyond your core fields of expertise and serve new territories without the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive IT support firm by offering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent offers world-class support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of top-level consultants available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote service saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Top Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Lower Manhattan, New York Organizations
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers can deliver Lower Manhattan, New York businesses a wide array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Organizations in Lower Manhattan, New York
For additional information about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Lower Manhattan, New York, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.