Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Lower Manhattan
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Lower Manhattan New York allows your company to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support with your brand as a seamless supplement to your regular network support group. These services can help you grow your revenue, fill out your service offerings, create happy customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network experts, desktop support specialists, network admins, and data security professionals have acted as seamless expansions to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT service firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to widen the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of background providing online expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any independent computer support firm in the world. Progent has provided online technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service firms features transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your clients support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for clients who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to set up and maintain. Smaller IT service providers do not have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT service organizations an affordable way to retain their custom branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program enable you to expand your support volume, the diversity of technologies your firm can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support companies include:
To see additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard business hours.
- Normal support times are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter incident reports through your own branded Internet portal, a toll-free number, or by directing a request to your assigned email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated online until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service organizations allows you to become a sole point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your customers may require. You can build your team and strategic in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to say no to new business due to a gap in expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal support group, under your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation system to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly documented. This allows support group to transfer service assignments to internal personnel when you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and safely accept additional opportunities outside your core fields of excellence and open additional territories without the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network support provider by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for growing your IT support business.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable roster of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Customers Happy: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Efficient online support saves money and produces fast results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Lower Manhattan, New York Companies
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers offers Lower Manhattan, New York companies a broad array of remote consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Providers in Lower Manhattan, New York
For more information about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Lower Manhattan, New York, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.