Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Firms in Lubbock
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Lubbock Texas enables you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a transparent supplement to your regular IT support team. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, expand your service catalog, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's team of network infrastructure experts, desktop support technicians, IT admins, and data security professionals have worked as seamless adjuncts to the support groups of some of the worldís largest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge enables you to broaden the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency lets you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of background providing remote consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the heart of a successful IT Call Center. But modern ticketing systems are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but challenging to configure and manage. Smaller IT service providers do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service firms an affordable way to retain their company branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to increase your support workload, the diversity of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
To see additional information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal support times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and billing.
- Your customers enter incident reports through your custom branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a request to your designated email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows your support team to become a single point of contact for virtually all IT expertise your clients may need. You can build your staff and core in-house competencies at your own pace without having to decline opportunities due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service team, under your coordination, and bills you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Reporting: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting platform to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This allows your IT support organization to shift service responsibilities to in-house personnel once you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can easily and affordably accept additional jobs outside your core areas of expertise and serve additional geographies without assuming the risks involved with expanding your full-time staff too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network support provider by offering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable team of senior consultants ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective remote support saves money and produces quick results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Lubbock, Texas Companies
Progent's veteran team of certified consultants can deliver Lubbock, Texas organizations a broad array of online technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Firms in Lubbock, Texas
To learn more details about Progent's consulting program for network service firms in Lubbock, Texas, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.