Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Lubbock organization to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Lubbock, Texas companies to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required to support an at-home work environment can be especially complex if you have to accommodate a combination of worker-owned equipment such as PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote support for both legacy and modern IT products in virtual office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for implement essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to assist your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to create a safe connection for authenticated at-home workers to access IT resources situated at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a broad range of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable an at-home worker to view and use a data center PC's desktop. This provides IT managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures them a familiar experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier remote consulting for configuring routers from all major manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting an entire household and visitors, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput and security issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by providing services like Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Vital processes may demand redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for picking Internet service providers, choosing appropriate service packages, and configuring high-availability Internet connections. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Lubbock, Texas company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.