Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Lubbock company to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Lubbock, Texas businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure required to support an at-home workforce can be especially complicated if you must manage a combination of personal hardware like PCs and laptops, routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering remote help for both legacy as well as current technologies in remote office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for making essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to create a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN technology allows you to create a secure tunnel for authorized at-home workers to use IT assets located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can help your company to configure and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing online VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can assist your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow a teleworker to see and use a data center PC's desktop. This provides IT managers more control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and offers them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online support for setting up home routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by the whole family and visitors, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can cause performance and security problems. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering services like Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Mission-critical applications may require redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for selecting ISPs, picking sensible service packages, and setting up high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Lubbock, Texas company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.