Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Lynnwood
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Lynnwood Washington enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support under your company's brand as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT services team. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC support specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless extensions to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of experience delivering online expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has provided online technical assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your clients of world-class services. Progent bills you directly and works under your instructions to deliver your clients support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the heart of an effective Help Desk. But modern ticketing systems are not only expensive to license and staff, but challenging to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support providers seldom have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an affordable way to keep their company branding while providing their clients responsive desktop support services built around an advanced ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT support firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to expand your support volume, the range of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For additional information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metros is available across the country at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter incident reports through your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending a request to your designated email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for network service firms allows you to become a single point of contact for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may need. You can build your staff and strategic in-house competencies steadily without having to say no to new business due to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT service team, responding to your coordination, and invoices you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced reporting platform to make sure all IT services performed are thoroughly described. This allows support group to shift account assignments to internal consultants once you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and affordably take on additional opportunities outside your core areas of expertise and open new territories without the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your positioning as a comprehensive IT service provider by offering more services to more customers under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide array of technologies and can be a reliable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large team of senior technology experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek help from other support firms.
- Online Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote network support from Help Desk services to advanced consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts hold advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Lynnwood, Washington Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Lynnwood, Washington businesses a wide range of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms in Lynnwood, Washington
To learn additional details about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Lynnwood, Washington, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.