Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Organizations in Madison
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Madison Wisconsin enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your company's brand as a transparent supplement to your regular network support group. This can ease the way for you to grow your revenue, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network experts, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT admins, and data security consultants have acted as transparent expansions to the IT groups of some of the worldís biggest IT service businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT consulting firm with two decades of experience delivering online consulting services to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has provided online technical support and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for IT service providers features transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient Help Desk. But modern ticketing systems are not only costly to license and staff, but also challenging to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT support organizations do not have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service firms a practical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the range of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations include:
For more details about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during normal business hours.
- Normal service hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit requests by means of your branded web portal, an 800 number, or by sending an email to your specified mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows you to act as a single source for virtually all technical expertise your clients may require. You can grow your staff and strategic in-house competencies steadily without being forced to turn down new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal support group, under your coordination, and bills you instead of your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting platform to make sure all IT services delivered are fully documented. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer account assignments to internal personnel when you have sufficient staff and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can easily and efficiently accept more jobs outside your main areas of expertise and serve additional geographies without the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network service provider by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a wide range of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a large roster of senior IT experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has delivered remote network support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective remote support saves money and produces quick results.
- Major Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Madison, Wisconsin Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified consultants and technical experts offers Madison, Wisconsin businesses a broad array of online technical guidance and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service organizations include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Firms in Madison, Wisconsin
For additional information about Progent's reseller program for network service organizations in Madison, Wisconsin, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.