Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Manchester organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Manchester, New Hampshire companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of video conferencing products from major technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many organizations use a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Manchester, New Hampshire organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.