Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Manchester company to select the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Manchester, New Hampshire organizations to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your existing conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Manchester, New Hampshire company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.