Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Manhattan Beach organization to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Manhattan Beach, California companies to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the network infrastructure needed to support an at-home workforce can be particularly challenging if you must manage a combination of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering remote help for both outdated and modern IT products in remote office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Support services available from Progent to help you to implement a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to create a secure connection for authorized at-home workers to access IT resources situated at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a teleworker to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology provides network managers significant control over the computing environment of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online support for integrating home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting families and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput and security issues. Progent can help you to mitigate these issues by delivering services that include Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Mission-critical processes might demand redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for identifying service providers, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Manhattan Beach, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.