Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, security, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Manhattan Beach organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Manhattan Beach, California organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed for an at-home workforce can be particularly challenging if you must accommodate a combination of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering remote help for both outdated and modern technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Services offered by Progent to help you to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to create a safe connection for authenticated remote workers to access IT assets situated at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can help you to deploy and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for secure VPN tunneling for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow an at-home worker to view and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This gives IT managers substantial control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert online support for configuring home routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by the whole family and guests, are commonly used by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can create throughput and security issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these issues by providing services that include Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Business-critical applications might demand redundant Internet connections in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for selecting Internet service providers, choosing appropriate bandwidth and data volume packages, and configuring redundant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Manhattan Beach, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.