Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Manhattan Beach organization to select the right tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Manhattan Beach, California companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed to support an at-home workforce can be especially challenging if you must manage a combination of worker-owned equipment such as PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering remote help for both legacy as well as modern IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Support services available from Progent to help you to implement a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to establish a secure connection for authenticated at-home workers to access IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to deploy and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of devices including Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow an at-home worker to view and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology provides network managers substantial control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers expert online consulting for setting up home routers from a variety of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by an entire household and guests, are frequently used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause performance as well as security problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by delivering services that include Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Line-of-business applications may require backup Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent offers expertise for selecting Internet service providers, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet access. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Manhattan Beach, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.