Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Memphis organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top business value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Memphis, Tennessee organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Memphis, Tennessee organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.