Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Memphis organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Memphis, Tennessee businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist you to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Memphis, Tennessee business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.