Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Mesa company to select the right technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Mesa, Arizona businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure needed for a remote work environment can be especially complex if you must manage a combination of worker-owned hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing online help for both outdated and modern technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to establish a safe connection for authorized remote workers to access IT resources located at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can help you to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable an at-home worker to view and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers substantial control over the computing environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for setting up routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting the whole family and visitors, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create throughput and cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these issues by providing services like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP integration help.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Line-of-business processes might demand backup Internet connections in the event the normal connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for selecting ISPs, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet access. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Mesa, Arizona organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.