Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Mesa organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Mesa, Arizona companies to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Configuring the network infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be especially complex if you have to accommodate a mix of personal equipment like PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from various vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing online support for both outdated as well as modern IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help you to implement a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- VPN technology allows you to establish a secure tunnel for authenticated at-home workers to use IT resources located at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to configure and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software for secure VPN tunneling for a wide selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable an at-home worker to view and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This gives network managers more control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier remote support for configuring home routers from all major vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting the whole family and guests, are frequently used by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can create throughput as well as security problems. Progent can help you to mitigate these problems by delivering services like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless access point integration help.
- Internet access methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Vital processes may demand backup Internet connections in case the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for picking service providers, choosing appropriate service offerings, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Mesa, Arizona organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.