Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Mesa organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Mesa, Arizona companies to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed to support a remote work environment can be particularly complicated if you must accommodate a combination of worker-owned equipment such as desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering online support for both legacy and modern IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for making necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to create a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to establish a safe tunnel for authenticated remote workers to use IT resources located at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist you to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing online VPN integration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for safe VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a telecommuter to see and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This technology gives network managers more control over the digital environment of telecommuters and ensures them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent offers expert online consulting for setting up home routers from all major vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting an entire household and visitors, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause performance as well as security problems. Progent can assist you to resolve these problems by providing services like Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet access methods impact the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Vital processes may demand redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for picking Internet service providers, selecting appropriate bandwidth and data volume offerings, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet connections. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Mesa, Arizona business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.