Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major impact on IT architecture, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Mesa organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Mesa, Arizona businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your current conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for additional Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Mesa, Arizona organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.