Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Mesa company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Mesa, Arizona companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your existing conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Mesa, Arizona organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.