Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Mesa
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Mesa Arizona allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support under your brand as a transparent supplement to your in-house IT support group. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, flesh out your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, PC support technicians, IT admins, and cybersecurity consultants have acted as seamless adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the country's biggest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of background providing online expertise to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network engineers of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered online technical assistance and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your instructions to provide your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind a successful Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but difficult to configure and manage. Smaller IT service companies do not have the required resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT service firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support volume, the range of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For additional details on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during standard business hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is offered across the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers enter service requests via your own branded web portal, an 800 number, or by directing an email to your designated email address.
- Each end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service firms allows your support team to become a single source for practically all technical expertise your customers may need. You can grow your staff and core IT skills steadily without being forced to decline new business due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your internal support team, under your management, and bills your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service documentation system to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully described. This allows your IT support organization to shift account assignments to internal consultants once you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept more opportunities outside your core areas of excellence and open new territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network service provider by offering more solutions to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent offers top-tier support in a broad range of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable reservoir of skills for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: With a large team of top-level technology experts available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek help outside the fold.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Efficient remote service cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Mesa, Arizona Organizations
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers offers Mesa, Arizona companies a broad array of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations include:
Find Out More About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms in Mesa, Arizona
For more information about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Mesa, Arizona, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.