Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in Mesa
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Mesa Arizona enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk support using your company's brand as a seamless extension of your regular IT services group. These services can ease the way for you to add to your revenue, expand your service portfolio, satisfy your clients, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network experts, PC support technicians, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless supplements to the IT groups of some of the country's biggest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the scope of your IT service business, and Progentís transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of background providing remote expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network experts of any independent computer services company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (Check out recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services Under Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for IT service organizations offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent bills your firm directly and performs under your direction to provide your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are the heart of a successful Help Desk. But full-featured ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to configure and manage. Smaller IT support companies seldom have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support organizations an affordable way to keep their own branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish data interchange with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service companies include:
For additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service staff delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You retain full control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers submit requests through your branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing an email to your designated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SBEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for network service providers allows you to become a sole point of contact for practically all technical expertise your clients may need. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to say no to new business due to a lack of expertise or the absence of personnel.
Important features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your in-house support team, responding to your direction, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service reporting system to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This enables you to transfer service assignments to internal consultants when you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for providing Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely accept more jobs beyond your main fields of excellence and open new territories without assuming the risks associated with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support firm by offering more solutions to more clients using your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent offers world-class expertise in a wide range of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of top-level consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Happy: Satisfied customers stick. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support from Help Desk services to high-level consulting. Effective online service saves money and produces fast solutions.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance consultants have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISM, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Mesa, Arizona Businesses
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers can deliver Mesa, Arizona companies a broad range of online consulting and debugging expertise. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Program for Network Service Firms in Mesa, Arizona
To learn more information about Progent's reseller support for network service firms in Mesa, Arizona, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.