Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Miami organization to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Miami, Florida organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these products and
assist you to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Miami, Florida company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.