Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant impact on IT architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Miami organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Miami, Florida organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Miami, Florida business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.