Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Consulting Services from Progent
The increasing complexity of network technology combined with the advanced interconnectivity of Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains make it important for businesses to have access to a wide range of technical skills in order to create a well integrated accounting and management information system. Progent can help you set up and maintain a reliable, secure server and communications infrastructure to support Microsoft Dynamics GP or older versions of Great Plains, and can provide experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains consultants to help you maximize the business value of your financial software.
Progent offers expert support for all versions and packages of Microsoft Dynamics GP including the newer releases that include cloud integration. Progent also supports the older Great Plains series and the legacy software infrastructure upon which they depend. Progent has extensive experience helping businesses upgrade from older versions of Dynamics GP/Great Plains or other platforms to current releases of Dynamics GP. Progent's upgrade services include data and application migration as well as upgrades to associated Microsoft platforms such as Windows Server, SQL Server, SharePoint, Excel, Lync or Skype for Business, Office or Office 365, and Windows desktop operating systems. Progent can provide as-needed help to resolve especially challenging issues or comprehensive planning and project management support. In addition, Progent offers advanced support for integrating Dynamics GP with Dynamics CRM to provide customer service management or sales management solutions.
Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains consulting services available from Progent include:
Dynamics GP/Great Plains Experts Available Online
- Support your existing Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains installation If your Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains consultant is over extended, unavailable, or unable to provide all the expertise you need, Progent offers fast and affordable online access to an expert to help you maintain and enhance any version of Dynamic GP/Great Plains.
- Design and manage a new Dynamics GP installation Progent can help you set up an account framework, create user accounts and access policy, integrate Microsoft Office and Office 365 applications, configure and activate built-in modules and install third-party add-on applications to support Dynamics GP efficiently.
- Integrate Dynamics GP with other software Progent can help you integrate Dynamics GP to operate seamlessly with SQL Server, Active Directory and Azure AD, Excel, Access, SharePoint Server, and other key applications and technologies.
- Migrate to or from Microsoft Dynamics GP and another accounting system Progent can help you plan and implement an efficient migration from an older version of Great Plains or other accounting software to Microsoft Dynamics GP or from Dynamics GP to an enterprise-class platform such as SAP. Progent's migration services include the creation of data extraction scripts to or from Dynamics GP's various modules and the thorough testing of your new environment's functionality and security. To learn about Progent's consulting services for upgrading to the latest version of Dynamics GP, visit Dynamics GP upgrade consulting.
- Align your Dynamics GP deployment with your business processes and goals Progent can help you configure and customize Microsoft GP to reflect your internal operations and promote your business goals. This includes creating and distributing timely reports that focus on key objectives, integration with familiar Microsoft Office applications to streamline workflow, and supporting collaboration to improve efficiency and achieve better business results.
- Configure physical and virtual computers and peripherals Progent can help you set up physical and virtual servers and workstations, mobile devices, printers, and storage systems to work seamlessly with your Dynamics GP/Great Plains environment. Progent can help you virtualize Dynamics GP by offering Windows Hyper-V support, VMware vSphere consulting, and Citrix virtualization expertise.
- Design and validate backup/restore solutions Progent offers services such as System Center Data Protection Manager (DPM) consulting as well as support for other backup-and-restore platforms and services such as Microsoft Azure Backup to make sure your Dynamics GP data and applications are backed up consistently and reliably and to minimize downtime and data loss during the recovery process. Progent can help you design a multi-site backup/restore architecture that offers continuous, online, non-disruptive backup with enterprise-class protection at a cost small businesses can afford. (Learn about Progent's Microsoft Azure planning and cloud integration consulting services.)
- Help with updates and add-ons Progent can help you install and test Dynamics GP upgrades, updates, feature packs, service packs, security patches, and third-party add-ons. Progent can help you follow leading practices to test Dynamics GP upgrades thoroughly and to install them with minimal business disruption.
- Improve performance, security, fault tolerance, and accessibility Progent can help you build a resilient network infrastructure for local and remote Dynamics GP users, develop a comprehensive security and compliance strategy, provide iPhone and iPad integration and Google Android smartphone support, efficiently integrate BlackBerry devices, and provide documented disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- Customize reports for business intelligence (BI) and analytics Progent's BI reporting consultants can help you generate custom reports using a wide range of tools from Microsoft and third-party vendors including Report Writer, Excel Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services, Management Reporter/FRx, Power BI, Microsoft Enterprise Reporting, Microsoft Forecaster, SmartList Designer, Modifier with VBA, and Crystal Reports. (Find out about Progent's Power BI business analytics consulting services.) For additional information about Progent's consulting support for creating custom Dynamic GP reports, visit Dynamics GP custom report consulting.
- Develop custom applications Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET Framework support, Microsoft SQL Server Consulting, and experience with BizTalk Server, COM, MSMQ, Web services, XML, and other developer tools make it possible to offer custom line-of-business application development and eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains. Progent offers expertise with important Dynamics GP development platforms such as Visual Studio, Dexterity, Continuum, Web Services for Dynamics GP, Integration Manager and Extender. To learn more about Progent's software development services for Dynamic GP, see Dynamics GP software development consulting.
- Create an Extranet Portal to share information Progent can help you design a Business Portal that provides a secure way to allow authorized workers, customers, suppliers, and partners to access vital information over the web using role-based criteria to determine what data is available to whom.
- Automate the administration of Dynamics GP Progent can save you time and expense by automating administrative procedures such as client adds, moves, and deletions; installing updates and patches; monitoring security and performance; and distributing management reports and alerts.
- Build test environments When you install new versions of Dynamics GP, activate built-in Dynamics GP modules, install third-party applications, or migrate data to Dynamics GP from other platforms, Progent can help you design and build affordable test systems to verify proper operation so you don't compromise your production environment.
- Provide Dynamics GP webinar training Progent's live online training for Dynamics GP offer small and mid-size businesses the cost savings, convenience, and flexibility of online training to bring managers and users up to speed quickly. Progent's webinars can be custom tailored for individuals or for large groups and feature advanced training tools such as virtual hand raising, electronic whiteboards, and shared application screens.
Progent specializes in delivering advanced consulting solutions online and Progent's Dynamics GP/Great Plains experts have provided cost-effective remote solutions across the U.S. Remote support saves travel costs and completes projects faster than onsite service. Progent can also provide onsite service for Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains in major cities throughout the U.S.
To ask Progent about engineering assistance for Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains integration, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.
Download Progent's Dynamics GP/Great Plains Consulting Datasheet
To download a datasheet summarizing Progent's support services for Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains, click Download Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Consulting Datasheet (PDF file).
Progent's Consulting Services for Microsoft Technology
For businesses of all sizes anywhere in the United States, Progent's Microsoft-certified consultants offer low-cost online computer assistance and IT consulting support for the entire family of Microsoft .NET servers. Progent can deliver Windows Server 2019 migration consulting, Windows Server 2016 hybrid cloud integration, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 planning and deployment assistance, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 expertise, and Windows Server 2003 technical support. Progent's migration, integration, optimization, and support capabilities include system design, configuration, and administration help for
project analysis and documentation, on-site and remote
IT support and network repair,
Help Desk Outsourcing Support, certified
security expertise, full-service
outsourcing, and ProSight Virtual Hosting service.
Progent in addition can deliver a wide range of online desktop support and troubleshooting services including Windows 10 planning and migration consulting, Windows 8.1 expertise, Microsoft Windows 7 support, moving to 64-bit computing, Office desktop and Office 365 integration, and automating desktop configuration.
In case your business needs urgent online support from a certified engineer, go to Progent's Emergency Online Technical Support.
Find out more about Progent's Microsoft technology consulting services.